Mappoint 2006

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mappoint 2006

Im looking forward to getting my hands on a commercial version of Centrafuse, its by far the best looking and most user friendly of the front ends Ive tried.

Curious to know what maps will be shipped with centrafuse. Destinator or Mappoint?

Does centrafuse / mapoint 2006 allow for automatic rerouting, it seems that everything works well until I decide to deviate from the predetermined route. I then have to recalculate based on my current gps position etc.

Also is there any way I can just Navigate to as in tomtom 5 with out having to specify using the current GPS position as a start point.

Thanks in Advance.

Originally posted by purplebabylon View Post
    Curious to know what maps will be shipped with centrafuse. Destinator or Mappoint?
    David (Mr. Centrafuse) is tied to Destinator. The MapPoint support comes from a plugin written by someone outside of the Centrafuse folks (Flux Media).

Does centrafuse / mapoint 2006...
    You're looking for "Paul", who's on here as paulpv, and has his own dev forum up at: http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/CFMapPoint.

He's a bit tied up these days with selling a house and moving, but he's around in general.
    :: Mark

Comment

Working...
    X