How to show poi´s in the map?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to show poi´s in the map?

In other frondends of destinator you can see selected pois in the map with the specified bmp. How can I do this with cf?

Originally posted by chevyunger View Post
    In other frondends of destinator you can see selected pois in the map with the specified bmp. How can I do this with cf?
    Go to the POI section in the navigation menu and hit the show/hide buttons to show or hide the POI on the map...

An eye icon will show up if the POI main category is set to be visible on the map...

note: this is working properly in RC4.1, not sure what version you are running

david

Comment

David can you please add a button somewhere to show/hide all poi's the user already selected to show from list of poi's.

thanks
      We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

Originally posted by veetid View Post
        Go to the POI section in the navigation menu and hit the show/hide buttons to show or hide the POI on the map...

An eye icon will show up if the POI main category is set to be visible on the map...

note: this is working properly in RC4.1, not sure what version you are running

david
        thx david, working fine and
        its a wonder, the confused poi´s (see my bugreport for 4.1) are showing well. I test the hotels with the berlin map and see all the hotels around. If I look into the poi´s subfolder (eg best western), it dont shows the best western hotels, but the subway-stations.
        can you make this (showing pois on the map) for favorites too?

Comment

Originally posted by chevyunger View Post
          thx david, working fine and
          its a wonder, the confused poi´s (see my bugreport for 4.1) are showing well. I test the hotels with the berlin map and see all the hotels around. If I look into the poi´s subfolder (eg best western), it dont shows the best western hotels, but the subway-stations.
          can you make this (showing pois on the map) for favorites too?
          working on that bug and feature...

david

Comment

Working...
          X