Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playlist format Info

David,
    I have just started using your app and I have to say wow. I have been using my own VB.net app for years and I am most likely going to switch to Centrafuse for good. I have a large number of Media Player playlists and I am trying to write a little utility that dumps them to a Centrafuse playlist. Can you tell me the format?

I will gladly share the app. Most of my playlists use the Media Player rating system and I don't want to have to rebuild them.

Thanks,

John
    JohnRam

Originally posted by johnram View Post
    David,
    I have just started using your app and I have to say wow. I have been using my own VB.net app for years and I am most likely going to switch to Centrafuse for good. I have a large number of Media Player playlists and I am trying to write a little utility that dumps them to a Centrafuse playlist. Can you tell me the format?

I will gladly share the app. Most of my playlists use the Media Player rating system and I don't want to have to rebuild them.

Thanks,

John

should be able to create and open a playlist to get the format, it's just display name and filename

david

Comment

Working...
    X