Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wher is go to Previous Section Hotkey ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wher is go to Previous Section Hotkey ????

David i was waitting for Go to Previous Section Hotkey for ever and till now i am not able to find it in the ist of hotkeys !!!
    We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

We need you ALL Here !!

Originally posted by bishooman View Post
    David i was waitting for Go to Previous Section Hotkey for ever and till now i am not able to find it in the ist of hotkeys !!!
    it should be there, it might have been removed by accident... let me look into it...

as for the button command for people that don't know you can hold down the back button for 2 seconds and it will go to the previous section automatically...

david

Comment

Originally posted by veetid View Post
      it should be there, it might have been removed by accident... let me look into it...

as for the button command for people that don't know you can hold down the back button for 2 seconds and it will go to the previous section automatically...

david
      i know about holding the back button it is workign fine, but i need a combination of keystroks to do that
      We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

Originally posted by bishooman View Post
        i know about holding the back button it is workign fine, but i need a combination of keystroks to do that
        I know, it's suppose to be there, it got removed somehow... I will add it back...

I was posting the back feature just for some users that might not know it...

david

Comment

Working...
        X