iGuidance mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iGuidance mod

Has anyone managed to make the iGuidance menus look better or match CF closer? I tried skinbedder but i think it makes my computer run really slow. Anyone got just a simple modded exe?

Originally posted by hari-bhari View Post
    Has anyone managed to make the iGuidance menus look better or match CF closer? I tried skinbedder but i think it makes my computer run really slow. Anyone got just a simple modded exe?
    there is an iGuidance plugin that should be what you want...

check the section above...

david

Comment

no i meant the menus and the keyboards and stuff. they have a very kiddy look. i am already using the cfig plugin

Comment

I made a complete res-hack of iGuidance so it matched CF look, however, it is only for my Nexus skin.
        2002 Honda CR-V
        Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
        Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
        ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

was that your big button mod from before, cuz that one didnt work with igv3. i was hoping for something that modified the keyboard and buttons to make them a little bigger and easier to use. its ok if it doesnt match the default skin perfectly in cf, but anything would be better than the default iguidance menus and keyboards. would you mind emailing me the exe?

Comment

Hari Bari. Actually, version 3 comes with a large button flavor. There are 2 exes, one has small buttons, the other one has large ones.

What I created was a hack to make the buttons nicer to match my Nexus skin, but the size remained the same (large buttons, since I used the exe with the big buttons etc)
            2002 Honda CR-V

Comment

did you modify the keyboard as well? if i PM you my email address, could you send your exe over, please? i'd like to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by justintime View Post
                Hari Bari. Actually, version 3 comes with a large button flavor. There are 2 exes, one has small buttons, the other one has large ones.

What I created was a hack to make the buttons nicer to match my Nexus skin, but the size remained the same (large buttons, since I used the exe with the big buttons etc)
                First, thanks for the mod and skin. Second, it seems that the skin for iG is automatically the Nexus blue, but I prefer the Nexus Amber. So when I use iG, it has the blue skin. Is there a way to get it amber? (or did you make an amber skin for iG?) THANKS!

Comment

I did make an amber patch for IG3. Its what I have been using for months now. I never did post it. Remind me over the weekend and I will compile a patcher for Amber IG3
                  2002 Honda CR-V

Comment

Originally posted by justintime View Post
                    I did make an amber patch for IG3. Its what I have been using for months now. I never did post it. Remind me over the weekend and I will compile a patcher for Amber IG3
                    Will do! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by BMac1203 View Post
                      First, thanks for the mod and skin. Second, it seems that the skin for iG is automatically the Nexus blue, but I prefer the Nexus Amber. So when I use iG, it has the blue skin. Is there a way to get it amber? (or did you make an amber skin for iG?) THANKS!
                      I have updated the iGuidance Nexus skin patcher, to include both Blue and Amber versions.

Go grab it here: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82927
                      2002 Honda CR-V

Comment

Working...
                      X