Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does the + button do in media library?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does the + button do in media library?

I thought the plus button should add all of whatever is selected to the playlist. This doesn't seem to be working. When I click in it says "+ ARTIST" in the upper right but it doesn't add anything to the playlist.

Is it not working or am I expecting the wrong thing to happen?

thanks,
    dan

you have to click on de "V" afterwards, that will save them to your playlist...
    if you just click the "X" you will cancel this...

Greetz

Dj NRG

Comment

got it thanks. I would have never guessed that. Not sure why an extra step to actually add them to the now playing list is necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by danwheeler View Post
        got it thanks. I would have never guessed that. Not sure why an extra step to actually add them to the now playing list is necessary.
        it gives you the ability to have someone add a bunch of albums to your current playlist with "+", then you change your mind and say I actually don't want to listen to that, you still have the chance to hit cancel...

then you can load it again and add what you want with "+" and then hit the checkbox to accept the selection...

or at this point you can save it as a playlist with the save icon for later, but hit cancel to not listen to the changes you made right then...

extra step basically to give you the ability to cancel...

david

Comment

Working...
        X