No announcement yet.

one old bug one new bug

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one old bug one new bug

ok, so im on the newest version inside my car.

i experienced the sticky button volume problem yet again. i have been getting it forever actually, it just went down CONSIDERABLY with that one release where you thought you had it nailed however long ago that was. it about once a month now, whereas before it was every time i started cf.

this time, cf booted right up and was loading. i put my finger on the volume up as it was loading, and as soon as it was done it shot straight up to max and stayed there, volume window and all(which is unlike the previous sticky button issues). i wasn't able to press a thing, and had to yank power.

another one, maybe related. i was flipping between menu screens and all of the sudden they started rapidly flipping through themselves. i had to catch it by pure luck to get in media, where everything was fine afterwards. i didn't try getting back out to the menus however.

I will look into it and try to reproduce again...

if it did get locked say clicking volume up, you should be able to hit volume up again to kill the thread and get the system back...

I also added if it gets to the top or bottom of the volume min/max to auto kill the thread...

01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210