• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrafuse 1.14 Bugs

Post all Centrafuse 1.14 issues here.

david

Another CD/USB playlist count issue...

I havent checked yet to see if the other issues were in fact fixed for me, but I did notice now that when I insert a USB flash drive with music on it that the CD playlist count goes up. If I click on the USB playlist button, it reloads the media and adds another count to the CD playlist count. If I then click on the CD playlist button, it says no CD found. :-(

I will get back to you about the other ones...

Edit: The other issues seem to be resolved. Thanks for these updates.

There are still some minor XM issues with static as well as the phone control things I mentioned before. I'm sure you just haven't gotten to them yet as I didn't notice them in the release notes.

Also, I do not seem to be having the volume problem I had before. The levels no longer default at 50 when starting the app. Not sure why it works now.

Comment

Whenever resuming from Hibernate, the radio and media both still play at the same time (using Silabs, no buffer turned on).

Comment

looking into the new count issue and will get it fixed...

the silabs should not be playing on resume... did you run the update or the new installer? If the update try with the installer, maybe the files are not updating properly...

david

Comment

Still having issues with Centrafuse going offline. I leave it for 15min or so and the indicator always goes offline.

Exit Centrafuse. Internet is fine, Fire it up and the indicator is ok for another 15 or so min...

This all started with 1.12. Nothing else has changed on my CarPC. Gett ing very irritating.

Comment

how long till commercial release date now David?
            My Nissan 200SX @ Silverstone
            NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

My Car's spec list + pics

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

The release is dated at 1st June, as the homepage says.

Comment

Originally posted by veetid View Post
                l
                the silabs should not be playing on resume... did you run the update or the new installer? If the update try with the installer, maybe the files are not updating properly...

david
                It was a fresh install of 1.14 on a brand new install of XP.

Comment

Maybe an issue im not sure.

When i DONT have my phone connected I still see the battery indicator next to the online/offline indicator. My phone over bluetooth works great. Reads battery great when its on. but should i be seing the indicator when the phones not connected?

Comment

Originally posted by SKiTLz View Post
                    Maybe an issue im not sure.

When i DONT have my phone connected I still see the battery indicator next to the online/offline indicator. My phone over bluetooth works great. Reads battery great when its on. but should i be seing the indicator when the phones not connected?
                    it does this for now, I will look to see if it can be removed...

david

Comment

Originally posted by veetid View Post
                      it does this for now, I will look to see if it can be removed...

david
                      Would be nice.. Either way i don't consider it a biggie. Just wanted to confirm it was normal.

Cheers

P.S The online/Offline indicator is the only real thing thats starting to drive me nutty.

Comment

• Tried to update to 1.14 today and had some issues. The UI looked like it went through the motions, "New version available", "Downloading", "Launching Installer", "Restarting", but the net result was that I was still in 1.13. There is nothing in CentraFuse\UpdateDownloads.

Here's Update.log:
                          Code:
                          5/29/2007 7:15:06 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	Languages/ extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:06 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	Languages/German.xml extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:06 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	Languages/Italian.xml extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:06 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	RadioModules/ extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:06 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	RadioModules/Cinergy600/ extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:06 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	RadioModules/Cinergy600/Cinergy600.dll extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:06 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	RadioModules/HQCT/ extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:06 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	RadioModules/HQCT/CFHQCT.dll extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:06 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	RadioModules/Radiator/ extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:06 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	RadioModules/Radiator/Radiator.dll extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:06 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	RadioModules/Radiator/rc.exe extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:06 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	RadioModules/RadioXtreme/ extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:07 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	RadioModules/RadioXtreme/RadioXtreme.dll extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:07 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	RadioModules/Silabs/ extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:07 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	RadioModules/Silabs/USBRadioNet.dll extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:07 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	centrafuse.exe extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:07 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	cfplugin.dll extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:07 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	main.dat extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:07 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	update.xml extracted from CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip
                          5/29/2007 7:15:07 PM	UPDATE	EXTRACTZIP	Zip archive CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip extracted successfully
                          5/29/2007 7:15:08 PM	EXCEPTION	System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified
                             at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
                             at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
                             at CFUpdateInstaller.Installer.startCmdProcess(XmlNode cmd)

5/29/2007 7:15:09 PM	EXCEPTION	System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified
                             at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
                             at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
                             at CFUpdateInstaller.Installer.startCmdProcess(XmlNode cmd)

5/29/2007 7:15:09 PM	UPDATE	PRECOMMANDS	Pre commands complete
                          5/29/2007 7:15:09 PM	UPDATE	XMLCOMMANDS	XML commands complete

5/29/2007 7:15:09 PM	EXCEPTION	System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file "C:\winapps\Centrafuse\centrafuse.exe" because it is being used by another process.
                             at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
                             at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
                             at CFUpdateInstaller.Installer.applyUpdate(String zipfilename)

5/29/2007 7:15:09 PM	EXCEPTION	System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file "C:\winapps\Centrafuse\cfplugin.dll" because it is being used by another process.
                             at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)

5/29/2007 7:15:09 PM	EXCEPTION	System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file "C:\winapps\Centrafuse\RadioModules\Cinergy600\Cinergy600.dll" because it is being used by another process.

5/29/2007 7:15:09 PM	EXCEPTION	System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file "C:\winapps\Centrafuse\RadioModules\HQCT\CFHQCT.dll" because it is being used by another process.

5/29/2007 7:15:09 PM	EXCEPTION	System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file "C:\winapps\Centrafuse\RadioModules\Radiator\Radiator.dll" because it is being used by another process.

5/29/2007 7:15:09 PM	EXCEPTION	System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file "C:\winapps\Centrafuse\RadioModules\RadioXtreme\RadioXtreme.dll" because it is being used by another process.

5/29/2007 7:15:09 PM	EXCEPTION	System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file "C:\winapps\Centrafuse\RadioModules\Silabs\USBRadioNet.dll" because it is being used by another process.

5/29/2007 7:15:09 PM	UPDATE	COPYFILES	File copy complete
                          5/29/2007 7:15:09 PM	UPDATE	POSTCOMMANDS	Post commands complete
                          5/29/2007 7:15:09 PM	UPDATE	CFUpdate-1.14.0.zip	Completed
                          5/29/2007 7:15:11 PM	UPDATE	COMPLETE	Update complete

• Also, this may be a clue to the issues around OBDII not staying connected. I have a slew of these (202 sets of them) in my error.log :
                          Code:
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          5/25/2007 5:41:16 PM
                          Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                             at centrafuse.obdii.enqueueCmd(OBDIICmd cmd)
                             at centrafuse.obdii.sendCOMData_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        :: Mark

Comment

i had an issue today where cf started loading as if it were the first time run. I had 1.14 up and running on the machine for a couple of days and it was working fine before this last reboot. I made significant changes to the button layout and also changed some settings for the weather (entered zip- which came up fine) and phone plugins (un-enabled and then re-enabled my phone to try to get it to reconnect to the phone) After closeing cf, rebooting and starting cf it kept bringing me into setup. I clicked through the setup by pressing ok to each and did not re-build the library and then the main cf screen came up, but there were no labels or icons on any of the buttons (including the menu dropdown)

here is my error log:
                          Code:
                          5/30/2007 6:37:44 PM
                          Unrecognized database format 'C:\Program Files\Flux Media\Centrafuse\main.dat'.
                             at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionInternal..ctor(OleDbConnectionString constr, OleDbConnection connection)
                             at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject)
                             at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreateNonPooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPoolGroup poolGroup)
                             at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
                             at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
                             at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.Open()
                             at centrafuse.id3reader.readThread()
                          5/30/2007 6:37:46 PM
                             at centrafuse.main.runLaunchCommands(String section)
                          5/30/2007 6:38:35 PM
                             at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionInternal..ctor(OleDbConnectionString constr, OleDbConnection connection)
                             at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject)
                             at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreateNonPooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPoolGroup poolGroup)
                             at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
                             at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
                          5/30/2007 6:38:37 PM
                          5/30/2007 6:38:43 PM
                          5/30/2007 6:39:46 PM
                          5/30/2007 6:39:48 PM
                          5/30/2007 6:39:54 PM
                          5/30/2007 6:40:08 PM
                          My Install

Software:
                          CFiG v1
                          iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
                          Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
                          StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

Is there an main.ldb file in your root directory? Try to delete this and reload and see if you can get through setup...

It looks like your database file is corrupt and it had trouble reading your XML config files for some reason...

Also delete your error.log file before doing the steps above so the erros in it will be only related to this issue...

david

Comment

no dice, oddly enough i had both a main.ldb and a main without an extension in the centrafuse dir, i deleted them both and noticed in the recycle bin that they were both the same main.ldb, I also deleted the error log, but i am having the same issues when trying to restart centrafuse. (goes to setup, this time i tried rebuilding the db but it does not add any songs, and it seems to read the setup xml's because all of the settings are my own, (like my 800x600 res, skin switch times, et cetera) but oddly enough, the skin is sized at 848x480 (even after saving the setup) even though the xml file says otherwise) Do you think that it is just a random occurrence, or a possible bug? is there more info / troubleshooting that would help if it is before i uninstall and re-install cf?
                              My Install

Software:
                              CFiG v1
                              iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
                              Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
                              StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

Working...
                              X