Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Library update

Help!

I have CF 2.0 up and working but I cannot find out how to add music directories. My OS is on one drive but all of the music is on an extra hard drive. I cannot get CF to add the second drive.

enter advanced settings by going to settings, holding down "+" for 8 seconds, then go to audio/video to add more folders...

david

Comment

Yeah, I read that in a couple of posts. Everytime I try that, after about 3 seconds, a pop-up window appears that give me 3 choices, favorites, application, and something else. If I continue holding the '+', it starts to beep. I managed to edit the config xml file to manually add it but now it just shows up in the music folders, not really able to browse albums, artists, etc.

Could you show me a screen shot of what I should see after holding the button for 8 seconds?

Comment

Originally posted by dragonman0320 View Post
        Yeah, I read that in a couple of posts. Everytime I try that, after about 3 seconds, a pop-up window appears that give me 3 choices, favorites, application, and something else. If I continue holding the '+', it starts to beep. I managed to edit the config xml file to manually add it but now it just shows up in the music folders, not really able to browse albums, artists, etc.

Could you show me a screen shot of what I should see after holding the button for 8 seconds?
        you have auto right click enabled in your touch screen software, this needs to be disabled for lots of features in Centrafuse...

david

Comment

Dohhh!!! What a newb. Sorry. I will try it again tonight!

Comment

Working...
          X