1.6 Media Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.6 Media Bugs

I think it's best to seperate all our bugs into categories as suggested in the forums. This way David can focus on one section at a time.

I noticed that on my home PC, my subwoofer is not working with CF. Changing the Subwoofer level via CF makes no difference. This used to work fine with CF 1.4. I am using a C-Media Audio card.
    2002 Honda CR-V
    Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
    Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
    ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

Were you watching video? CF equalizer has never worked for me for video clips or DVD...is this by design??

Comment

Sorry i don't know where this should go but media seems to be as good a place as any.

My volume is pretty jacked up. 0 is loud and gets louder until 34% then turns off at 35% and begins to work normally up until 100 where if i need to go any louder i need to jump back to 0. its like the top 34% of the volume got hacked off and put on the bottom. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

BTW David great release It seems to be working really well so far.

Comment

Well, my problem has been a reoccuring probelm since I have tried using CF a few verisons ago. Everything seems to run fine and smooth until I actually go to play music, as soon as music is queued to play, it stutters and skips really bad. This is a fresh install of Windows XP Pro on a M10000 with 512 Megs of RAM. I am assuming that there are several other people with this combination, so I don't think it is hardware. I am just wondering if there is something that I am forgetting to install that will help with this problem?
          Looking into the problem a little bit, I found out that my CPU usage goes to 100% as soon as I add music to play. I don't have visualizaions on, as far as I know. I actually moved them out of the visuals directory to see if that made a difference. I can't imagine that my setup won't run this software. Any ideas?
          Here's my setup, check it out.
          http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...997#post934997

Comment

mp3 then cd

When i´m playing some mp3:s and then click on the cd for some sweet music the mp3 continues to play over the cd music.
            The other way works just fine. CD pauses and mp3:s starts playing.
            But when returnig to mp3 the player jumps back to the place where i started to listen to the cd.

umm if you understand...

Comment

Running visualizations full screen on a mii10k causes the app the lose responsiveness... If you attempt to exit full screen it will seem as though the app is not respoding however given a couple minutes it will actually exit.

mii10k, 512mb, winxp (no nlite)
              B Smoov
              Project Status: 90% Complete

Next Step: TIVO for Radio

Ampie Case :: MII10000 Mobo :: M1-ATX PSU :: 512MB RAM :: 2.5" HD, 60GB, 5400rpm, 16MB Buffer :: DWW-700H :: Centrafuse

Comment

Who need the speech button?

Because it can be better when instead the speech button a Media Player short buttom is, or????

3 clicks from Navi to Media player is to mutch and from the other apps 2 clicks.
                Because I use CF generally on account of the Media Player

wbr I
                be fair - be friends

welcome to the football WM 2006

Comment

CD Player works when it wants to

Anyone use the CD option to listen to a Cd from your CD? I got it to work once and it was all good. Then I went to "Options" import CD and every since then it stopped working, even on a system restart.

BTW Import CD didn't work when I tried it, just got a notification that sais "Import", click that and I didn't see any progress or anything.

I see CD the drive showing in windows and it plays the CD, but not CF

Comment

My problem with sound is volume normal (ie not quiet) at 0%, doesn't change until 34% then gets louder to 100%, need it quite for GF approval
                    Lilliput 8" Touchscreen LCD
                    VIA EPIA MII-12000
                    60GB 3.5" Hard Drive 5400
                    512MB DDR PC2700
                    DVD Drive
                    802.11G Internal Wireless Card - External 5db Antenna
                    100m USB Bluetooth Adapter
                    Nokia N70 Phone
                    GPS USB Receiver
                    Centrafuse 1.6

Comment

I fixed my error by not installing a few codecs that I normally install.
                      Here's my setup, check it out.
                      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...997#post934997

Comment

Originally posted by 2 STanGeR
                        I fixed my error by not installing a few codecs that I normally install.
                        All you need to install is a good DVD (mpeg2) codec such as PowerDVD with hardware acceleration enabled, FFDShow, and AC3Filter...

this is all I install and I can playback all files...

Quicktime alternative also if you have quicktime files...

david

Comment

The Media Library has some build issues. Some of my albums appear with no album art and when i click to view the tracklisting there are no tracks listed either.

I can confirm that both a Folder.jpg file and the tracks are present in each of the folders that encounter the error.

Comment

I have a problem when playing mp3's... had the same problem in 1.5 ...

sometimes when I reach the end of an mp3 it doesn't advance to the next one, it just sits there with the ending time of the mp3 displayed & I have to click to get it to play another mp3.... I haven't seen anyone else mention an issue like this, could it be a problem with my mp3's?... never had an issue in any other player with my same collection..
                            MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

I will add to this, because I have had extensive experience with this bug. Here's what I've noticed:

The problem can be more easily reproduced, when you switch back and forth between media and another section of CF.

So, for example, I noticed that many times when I switch from Media window to Navi (in the middle of a song), then it will halt at the end of that song when it's done. It's almost reproducible in my experience.

It does not happen if you stay on the Media Player window, song after song.

Originally posted by turbocad6
                              I have a problem when playing mp3's... had the same problem in 1.5 ...

sometimes when I reach the end of an mp3 it doesn't advance to the next one, it just sits there with the ending time of the mp3 displayed & I have to click to get it to play another mp3.... I haven't seen anyone else mention an issue like this, could it be a problem with my mp3's?... never had an issue in any other player with my same collection..
                              2002 Honda CR-V
                              Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
                              Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
                              ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

Working...
                              X