1.6 GPS Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.6 GPS Bugs

I think it's best to seperate all our bugs into categories as suggested in the forums. This way David can focus on one section at a time.

Intergrating Iguidance into 1.6 - Worked fine in 1.5, acting up in 1.6

I tried intergrating iGuidance and when I click any buttons on iguidance it takes me back to the CF main screen. It seems like the layers could be out of wack. The window name is correct. Any input?

Comment

When my pc comes out of sleep mode Destinator reports that there is no gps signal which is fair enough. But to get destinator to start navigating again i have to go in setup/plugins/destinator and reset the com port. Is there anyway to get over this problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by clarkie
        When my pc comes out of sleep mode Destinator reports that there is no gps signal which is fair enough. But to get destinator to start navigating again i have to go in setup/plugins/destinator and reset the com port. Is there anyway to get over this problem ?
        Are you using a USB GPS mouse? If so try updating your drivers...

david

Comment

i have the same problem,i try to embbed iguidance and i just get the main window again over and over,man without my gps i cant use centrafuse what a shame.....
          BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
          RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
          WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
          RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
          Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

David is fixing Iguidance embed problem

Davids aware of the IGUIDANCE problem an is in the process of fixing it. In the mean time I guess we are out of luck, unless we go back to 1.5....lol

Comment

Problem with correct location on map

In CF 1.5 with Destinator I had no problem with my gps and position.

After I have installed CF 1.6 my GPS shows a wrong position on the map. In Destinator I am driving about 500 meters next to the road....

Am I the only one with this problem. I am using a Danish map from Destinator v. 3

Comment

Bug or Feature request?

It annoys me the way the audio pauses when a voice prompt plays in the GPS plugin. Can you make it configurable so it doesnt pause.
                Also, if you have the music paused (cause your on the phone or something) and a voice prompt sounds, it un-pauses the music.

Comment

Originally posted by veetid
                  Are you using a USB GPS mouse? If so try updating your drivers...

david
                  Installed new Drivers and moved the GPS mouse connection to its own usb port.
                  Previously it was plugged in a hub, only two ports on the AOpen mini pc.

Problem now fixed thanks very much.

Comment

Imperial to Metric

Is there a way to change from Imperial to Metric measurements?
                    CarPC
                    Intel Pentium 3
                    CPU 1GHz
                    512 SD-RAM
                    200G HDD
                    Power Supply
                    M2-ATX
                    Monitor
                    7" In-Dash VGA Touchscreen
                    Non-Motorized
                    GPS
                    USB Receiver
                    Software
                    N'Lited Windows XP
                    Centrafuse RC4
                    Running built in Destinator with Aust Maps

Comment

Originally posted by newers
                      Is there a way to change from Imperial to Metric measurements?
                      If you go into settings and click plugins, you can then load the individual settings for each plugin...

david

Comment

Originally posted by Anointed
                        I tried intergrating iGuidance and when I click any buttons on iguidance it takes me back to the CF main screen. It seems like the layers could be out of wack. The window name is correct. Any input?
                        This behavior existed in 1.5 but only sporadically...

Think we could make a batch file(called via a butotn in CF) to minimize CF and launch IG fullscreen or something... we need a workaround asap!

Also.. does the behavior only occur when using igmod?
                        B Smoov
                        Project Status: 90% Complete

Next Step: TIVO for Radio

Ampie Case :: MII10000 Mobo :: M1-ATX PSU :: 512MB RAM :: 2.5" HD, 60GB, 5400rpm, 16MB Buffer :: DWW-700H :: Centrafuse

Comment

with igmod and with iguidance too.the good thing is that i didnt install it in my car.for now once again i will continue using 1.4 that is very stable for me....
                          BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                          RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                          WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                          RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                          Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

If you set CF to german language, the destinator buttons for day and night skin are switched. That means that the day skin button turns the night view on and so on...
                            Ctrl+Alt+Del

Comment

cf1.6 will not allow me to set the gps settings... Tried manually searching for the file with them in, and tried it through setup both in the menu, and by clicking the satelite logo...HELP!
                              My Nissan 200SX @ Silverstone
                              NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

My Car's spec list + pics

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

Working...
                              X