1.6 DVD Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.6 DVD Bugs

I think it's best to seperate all our bugs into categories as suggested in the forums. This way David can focus on one section at a time.

dvd menu button dont seem to work?
    http://www.deathmedia.co.uk/car/sig.jpg

Comment

Doesn't work for me either
      We are, will have and forever will be...
      But not tommorrow!

Comment

Doesn't work for me either

Comment

DVD's play fine. "DVD Menu" button doesn't work.

And... I can't seem to exit the DVD player either (to go back to the main screen). Clicking the X just causes the movie to stutter a bit, but it keeps on playing. I have to quit CF with TaskManager.
          ChadGoode.com - Miata MX-5 Carputer

ChadGoode.com - Nissan Frontier Truck-puter

Comment

Dunno if there's somebody else having the same problems but I'm running CF 1.6 W/O SAPI...on my carputer and on my normal computer @ home...both computers have the same specs and both of them having the same problems.
            When I'm trying to run a DVD the software is getting stuck when I try to get it fullscreen....I have to turn off the computers completely and restart it before the problem is fixed. When I try again the problem starts all over again.

I tried a new bios update, and updated all drivers. I tried with more RAM but it makes no difference. I also tried to use windvd insteed of powerdvd.
            Both computers are running on a clean new install and the newest DVD software.

Sys Specs:

Via epia Nehemia m10000 with 1Ghz onboard
            256Mb Kingston DDR 266
            Teac DVD burner slimline
            7" Lilliput touchscreen
            40Gb Maxtor 7200rpm

Comment

Originally posted by lexophilia
              Dunno if there's somebody else having the same problems but I'm running CF 1.6 W/O SAPI...on my carputer and on my normal computer @ home...both computers have the same specs and both of them having the same problems.
              When I'm trying to run a DVD the software is getting stuck when I try to get it fullscreen....I have to turn off the computers completely and restart it before the problem is fixed. When I try again the problem starts all over again.

I tried a new bios update, and updated all drivers. I tried with more RAM but it makes no difference. I also tried to use windvd insteed of powerdvd.
              Both computers are running on a clean new install and the newest DVD software.

Sys Specs:

Via epia Nehemia m10000 with 1Ghz onboard
              256Mb Kingston DDR 266
              Teac DVD burner slimline
              7" Lilliput touchscreen
              40Gb Maxtor 7200rpm
              Make sure you have the latest Video drivers and you have hardware acceleration enabled in powerdvd/windvd...

david

Comment

Originally posted by veetid
                Make sure you have the latest Video drivers and you have hardware acceleration enabled in powerdvd/windvd...

david
                Thnx david I downloaded and updated the latest video drivers, and yes I've checked the options of the DVD apps both were running on software accelleration :P It helped a lot now I can watch the movies like the first 20 to 30 minutes then it's stuck...same problem but now I only have to restart the carputer like 3/4 times to see the whole movie :P

Another question...I dont wanna use destinator GPS app, does anyone kno's another good GPS app? To use with 7" touchscreen?

Comment

Originally posted by lexophilia
                  Thnx david I downloaded and updated the latest video drivers, and yes I've checked the options of the DVD apps both were running on software accelleration :P It helped a lot now I can watch the movies like the first 20 to 30 minutes then it's stuck...same problem but now I only have to restart the carputer like 3/4 times to see the whole movie :P

Another question...I dont wanna use destinator GPS app, does anyone kno's another good GPS app? To use with 7" touchscreen?
                  Can you watch a full DVD on the same machine in WMP? If not then you still have some driver, codec issues...

david

Comment

Working...
                  X