X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC2 Volume bug

Hey all

I am not sure if this is a bug or something to do with my pc but sometimes only sometimes if i put the volume done to minimum and than put volume up it seems like the key get stuck and puts the volume to the max, and if i try putting the volume down it goes up by its self.?

Any one had this issues before

Lano
    [|||||-----] 95% complete

i was just about to start up a thread on this. the volume with mine seems to want to go up on its own.

Comment

yeah thts what happens with myn as well

Comment

Yes, I have the same bug.

Comment

this has been answeard in this thread..

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=83826

Comment

I also finally fixed it last night... RC2.1 with the fix will be coming soon...

david

Comment

good to hear
              Vehicle Media Systems
              Australia Car PCs www.vmscarpc.com.au

Comment

+1 for another one with that prob. it was the only thing preventing me from putting the 'puter back in.

Comment

and the same thing happens when you hit ">>" for next song, it holds down and goes to fast forward!!!

Comment

Mike it's all fixed.. read the other threads before posting about the problems here

Comment

oh yea oops, when is 2.1 coming out>?

Comment

Originally posted by mike6789 View Post
                        oh yea oops, when is 2.1 coming out>?
                        I got it fixed in one place, now I have to implement the logic within all my threads... shouldn't be too bad, but I don't post dates anymore

It will be soon though, this was the only bug I plan to fix, of course other than all the others I already fixed, then release... Then get to work on RC3...

david

Comment

Ok, I don't want to see another release without fixing this problem. This one bothers me since David have implemented Logaritmic Volume. I know I can disable Logaritmic, but anyway... in case I have it disabled, there is a huge step in volume between silent (min value) and first level (+1), that's why I still use logaritmic volume. But as I wrote, there is still a bug. I am not sure if this is only on my CarPC (Via Epia SP 1.3), but when I have logaritmic volume enabled and I am listetning to the music at about 3/4 of level. I want to decrease the level and when I am doing this, suddenly when only about 5 bars left displayed, volume get to maximum again. It seems like volume button works like that we have 2 separatly.

0..1..2..10..0..1..2..10 instead of 0..1..2..10

It really scares me like **** when I want to decrease the volume but suddenly I have it on maximum level

Today I was playing with it and I also checked where is the Windows main volume level when volume jumps to the maximum - it's strange but it is almost at minimum.

Is there anyone with me or I am the only one who still has this problem?

I also recorded a 75kb video with Nokia (3gp) if I wasn't clear enough.

And by the way... rear/center/front level control will be quite useful too... I hope we will get this sometime

Uros
                          System: VIA EPIA EN15000,512 MB DDRII,M2-ATX,300GB HDD,XENARC 1020TSV,VoomPC case
                          USB: Powermate,WinTV+FM,WLAN 54G,Bluetooth,Haicom GPS mouse SIRFIII
                          Software: Windows TinyXP Rev06+MinLogon+EWF+HORM+Centrafuse 1.2
                          Honda delSol project
                          CarDomain

Comment

Working...
                          X