LastFm plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LastFm plugin

I have developed a Last.fm plugin. The skin is not that great because I copy paste it from other skins.

You have to register at last.fm and than insert the username and password in the setup.

Autodial is not working yet.

Windows media player 10 is required for the audio streaming part. Maybe veetid has a solution for this to use use the centrafuse part to stream mp3.

Have fun with it, and watch out if you use internet with your mobile as a modem. It streams aproximately 1Mb per minute. If you pay per Mb you will get a bigggg bill.
    Attached Files

I will be adding streaming directly in the SDK soon, so you would be able to use that...

david

Comment

>Have fun with it, and watch out if you use internet with your mobile as a modem. It streams >aproximately 1Mb per minute. If you pay per Mb you will get a bigggg bill.[/QUOTE]
      Ciao
      Should be great like the Ipod last-fm plugin. It store all played songs in a list and scrobbling it one time (maybe scheduling it) to the lastfm server. It could be better for saving data transfer.

Good work

Comment

was hoping on a scrobbler to lastfm, with a buffer for uploading the songs when internet is available.
        Thought my search was over when i saw this plug-in

Comment

There doesn't seem to be a stop button. How do I stop last.fm?
          My BMW E46 carpc
          My iGuidance 4 skin
          FS transflective 2008 lilliput

Comment

Disconnect internet....

It's been a long time since I updated the plugin. If you really need a stop button I will add one.

Comment

I went back to FI after trying the Centrafuse V2 for an hour. Don't add it for me unless someone else wants one. What I really need now is a stand alone last.fm that I can embed in FreeIce with a pretty interface like this one.
              My BMW E46 carpc
              My iGuidance 4 skin
              FS transflective 2008 lilliput

Comment

is it possible to add scrobbling of mp3's i'm listening to?

Comment

can we get an integrated last.fm plugin? or an official one?
                  "Toilets scare the crap of of me..."

Comment

Originally posted by dixie View Post
                    I have developed a Last.fm plugin. The skin is not that great because I copy paste it from other skins.

You have to register at last.fm and than insert the username and password in the setup.

Autodial is not working yet.

Windows media player 10 is required for the audio streaming part. Maybe veetid has a solution for this to use use the centrafuse part to stream mp3.

Have fun with it, and watch out if you use internet with your mobile as a modem. It streams aproximately 1Mb per minute. If you pay per Mb you will get a bigggg bill.
                    I realize this is an old thread but I have been looking for a LastFm plugin as I use this often on my LINUX and on XBMC. I will test this, I haven't seen any recent posts on reviews about this plugin. We shall see.
                    "Live Free!!!...It's all about Open Source"
                    Recent Proj
                    Old Proj II
                    Old Proj I
                    YouTube:Project Videos
                    Homepage: HexxWorld.net
                    Twitter:http://twitter.com/hexxamillion

Comment

So this plugin appears to be incomplete or not functioning as you may expect. It would not even connect to my lastfm account until I downloaded and installed the scrobbler from lastfm. Then it managed to load my last played track but it won't play. I can't seem to get any tracks played nor figure out how to load my profile. I may have to play more with that XML..we shall see.

If anyone that knows how to code the Centrafuse plugins you might want to take a look at this one. The original submitter of this thread appears to have fell off or has forgot about it.
                      Recent Proj
                      Old Proj II
                      Old Proj I

Comment

Oh well. so much for this one..but it's a start. I tried playing my lastfm library through the embedded Centrafuse web browser and it ends up launching the Scrobbling client that I downloaded and installed. So maybe a simple plugin that embeds the LastFM scrobbler that would be perfect. The buttons on that scrobbler are by default large enough for using with a touchscreen. I hope someone or the original plugin creator revisits this thread and enhances the plugin.
                        Recent Proj
                        Old Proj II
                        Old Proj I

Comment

Working...
                        X