Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Request] Tyre Pressure Monitoring Software Plugin

Hello Guys,
    a Pity I am no coder, otherwise I would have done it - have a looky here, and see if there is any way one of you can do a plug-in for CF.

Robby BMW has released the binaries and sourcecode for his RoadRunner version, so it should be relatively easy to do a CF one from that, no?

It would be great to have a Tyre Pressure Monitoring Plug-in - I will do the hardware myself, but the software is a no-go.

Would be great, and responses/feedback would be appreciated.
    F6 Tornado Project Log ; HP Blackbird Watercooled Server

Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

I second this!! Anyone?

Comment

hi,
      Plugin for TPMS is in work... Now is created only setup page(beta not final):

I dont know if guy who write this plugin are registered on this forum but on flux-media forum have nick wolfgang928. We can only wait for him to complete this plugin...
      When will be complete you will see on fluxmedia forum...

Bye, _Dejan_

Comment

only for info. Today Im receive response from programmer who work in this plugin project and code for alpha version is 70% complete, main skin is ready, but must be modified a little...

Comment

Nice! Do you know which monitoring kit he's designing this for?

Comment

This plugin is design for TPMS which you can build by this Robby-s guide

Comment

Fantastic - now I need to order the kit, and Robby's PIC

Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

Comment

How's it coming along?

Comment

Hey Guys,
                  Had a chat with Wolfgang via PM, and he should have an Alpha version ready pretty soon, within next couple weeks or so, and he will post when it's done.....

So, just a little patience, it's on it's way - yeay, I can hardly wait

Comment

Working...
                  X