Request: Pandora plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: Pandora plugin

Not to demean the hard work put into the plugins for centrafuse but this one has GOT to be pretty easy right?

www.pandora.com for those who havnt heard of it... with a good internet connection that website is AMAZING
    2003 Honda Accord EXL-V6
    *MY INSTALL THREAD*

I second that!

Comment

But isn't pandora limited to 10 songs per hour per "playlist/station"?

Comment

once you sign up (for free and i have NEVER gotten junk mail from them) it plays for HOURS without stopping. I LOVE that webpage if they go public im buying ipo and im naming my first daughter pandora
        2003 Honda Accord EXL-V6
        *MY INSTALL THREAD*

Comment

It's already implemented.
          - open browser
          - navigate to www.pandora.com
          Ampie Case
          2.5" Hard Drive 80GB Samsung 5400RPM
          256 MB DDR2 PC5400
          Xenarc 700TSV - VGA Monitor
          Intel D945GCLF Motherboard
          M2-ATX-HV

2005 Honda Civic

Comment

i wonder why on forums people reply when they dont have anything constructive to say... perhaps its to pad their post count.

try implementing a razor to your wrists.

clicking on a link in pandora to change stations thats perhaps an eigth of an inch tall is a PIA if not impossible most of the time. i was also hoping for scrolling song titles up top and a few more things... actually what i was requesting was just a plugin for pandora.
            2003 Honda Accord EXL-V6
            *MY INSTALL THREAD*

Comment

Originally posted by mnapoles View Post
              i wonder why on forums people reply when they dont have anything constructive to say... perhaps its to pad their post count.

try implementing a razor to your wrists.

clicking on a link in pandora to change stations thats perhaps an eigth of an inch tall is a PIA if not impossible most of the time. i was also hoping for scrolling song titles up top and a few more things... actually what i was requesting was just a plugin for pandora.
              Thank you, I definitely laughed out load reading this

Comment

Originally posted by mnapoles View Post
                once you sign up (for free and i have NEVER gotten junk mail from them) it plays for HOURS without stopping. I LOVE that webpage if they go public im buying ipo and im naming my first daughter pandora
                Oh you're absolutely right, it just limits how many you can skip in an hour .

Comment

its amazing for long road trips! i have 15000+ songs and the 4 hour drive to sarasota for the last mp3car.com meet all my girlfriend wanted to do was let pandora.com play the entire way?! all that work downloading and moving folders and organizing mp3s and she prefers the easy free stuff?! go figure.....
                  2003 Honda Accord EXL-V6
                  *MY INSTALL THREAD*

Comment

I've played only a few times with pandora in CF. But in Winamp I noticed it doesn't play 'through' winamp (so EQ didn't work) because it's flash. Is this how it is with CF and it's EQ? In other words, the music was passing directly to windows vs through CF bypassing settings.

But either way I'm all for a pluggin as well.

Comment

I was hoping to be able to just do this through the web browser, but since its flash, it doesn't work at all. You can't enter anything without a keyboard...

So a plugin with large buttons would be cool.

Comment

I use Opera and there is a widget for Pandora

http://widgets.opera.com/widget/3765/

I've also seen one for a Mac but not much for PC except for one that works on MCE which works pretty good. You can select the artist then load that into pandora. Still not touchscreen friendly.

Comment

i noticed this thread has been dropped a while back, has a pandora plugin been made?
                          i would love to have pandora built in, instead of trying to change stations and skip tracks with tiny browser buttons.
                          Scion xB G2
                          Planning: [----------]
                          Parts: [----------]
                          Install: [----------]

My Scion PC Project (put on hold until I find a nicer host):
                          Worklog

Comment

Not that i'm aware of. However... I have an iphone, and bluetooth on the PC... so when I start playing pandora via my iphone app, it comes through my speakers... sounds pretty tight too

Comment

Any progress update?
                              Carputer Progress
                              [||||||||||] 100%
                              Finally Installed!!
                              Everything is in the car and working.
                              I painted the cilpboard mount and it looks good.
                              Shutdown/Startup is working excellent!
                              View My Progress Here

Comment

Working...
                              X