CFWeather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFWeather

Is there any place to download the CFWeather plugin for version 1.2? I know that it's included in version 2. However, for some reason I can't run version 2 on my computer, only v1.2.

Originally posted by Malaki86 View Post
    Is there any place to download the CFWeather plugin for version 1.2? I know that it's included in version 2. However, for some reason I can't run version 2 on my computer, only v1.2.
    www.fluxmedia.net/downloads
    2004 Sport Trac PC Project.

Comment

Nope - there's no download link for CFWeather. Where the link should be, it says that it's included in RC2.

Comment

Try to get the plugin from Version 2 then. Likely will not work. I tried doing the same with the WiFi manager.

Comment

I just tried that - I copied the cfweather folder from the plugins of rc2, then put them into the plugins for 1.2 - no go.

Comment

that won't work, new one is .NET 2.0 and i will not run in 1.2...

also weather channel changed the logic, so even if you find the old 1.2 weather plugin it won't work anymore, it had to be updated for the changes they made last week...

RC3 will be much more stable, I would wait and try it, should be out tomorrow...

david

Comment

Working...
            X