CFVagCom - VagCom Live Data

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFVagCom - VagCom Live Data

CFVagCom is a Plug-in for Centrafuse. It uses VagCom to receive data trough the diagnostic interface of a VAG Car. Measurements from the engine control unit can be arranged on the display.

Every information is also useable via the plugin_data interface.
    So it is fully compatible with:
    • LogoDashboard Plug-In
    • CarLCD Plug-In

Features:
    • Current Consumption
    • Average Consumption
    • Speed
    • Battery Voltage
    • RMP
    • Injection Period
    • ... and many more (depending on your engine Measurementblocks)

Prerequisits:
    • Centrafuse 2.x
    • VagCom 409,...
    • Learn how to use your cheap ebay diagnostics cable here (no connection errors and 10400 baud)
    Remarks:
    This is only a trial version. It will only test your connection to the engine control unit.
    You can get a licence on my website

Supported Skins:
    • Aura
    • Onyx WS Day *new*
    • Onyx WS Night *new*
    Screenshots:

My Golf 4 - Tutorial: VagCom with cheap diagnostics cable - Golf 5 Dummy Antenna GPS Mod - Centrafuse Plugins (VagCom, LCD, ...)
    www.stryder.6x.to

Will this work with centrafuse 3.1?
    | ASRock G31M-VS | E5200 | IRV-070GL Indash | 2gb Transcend|Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1LTM | M3 |Holux M1200E |ADS RDX-155-EF Instant FM | Logitech HD c270h | Kenwood KACX650D 5 channel |Illusion audio |JL Audio |

Comment

You can find it over here: www.stryder.6x.to

Best regards
      Stryder
      My Golf 4 - Tutorial: VagCom with cheap diagnostics cable - Golf 5 Dummy Antenna GPS Mod - Centrafuse Plugins (VagCom, LCD, ...)
      www.stryder.6x.to

Comment

I'd like to ask you something mate: I have a 2000 Seat Ibiza with an Onboard Computer that is very big, black and white, and placed on a dificult place. So I'd love to replace it with a Car PC, but on that screen shows the A/C controls, like how hard its blowing, what temp it's set to, if its on auto or not, etc.... Can your App read that info?

Thanks a bunch

Comment

can you recommend me a vagcom cable which will work with the plugin? the one i have refuses anything other than 9.8. a cheaper one will be preferred.
          | ASRock G31M-VS | E5200 | IRV-070GL Indash | 2gb Transcend|Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1LTM | M3 |Holux M1200E |ADS RDX-155-EF Instant FM | Logitech HD c270h | Kenwood KACX650D 5 channel |Illusion audio |JL Audio |

Comment

Working...
          X