Can Anyone create a plugin for this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anyone create a plugin for this?

A CD Burner plugin I could embed into centrafuse. It would be cool if we could go to an album in CF and there is an option called "Burn Cd" and hit that one button and it automatically burns. Anyone know how to do this? Appreciate your help

I dont think a plugin will come anytime soon.

But you probably could use windows media player to burn a cd. Just pop open WMP and goto File > CDs and Devices > Burn Audio CD. Then drag a selection of mp3s or better yet...

If wmp has your mp3s in its library (press F3 in wmp). You can select the Actual CD where it says "Burn List".
    ==========================================
    Scion tC 2005 with DWW-700H
    Via Eden M10000, 512MB, 100GB 5400rpm, Xp Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Anointed
      A CD Burner plugin I could embed into centrafuse. It would be cool if we could go to an album in CF and there is an option called "Burn Cd" and hit that one button and it automatically burns. Anyone know how to do this? Appreciate your help

Ya with something like this you could almost burn cds while driving no problem...
      2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

Originally posted by tC_install
        I dont think a plugin will come anytime soon.

But you probably could use windows media player to burn a cd. Just pop open WMP and goto File > CDs and Devices > Burn Audio CD. Then drag a selection of mp3s or better yet...

If wmp has your mp3s in its library (press F3 in wmp). You can select the Actual CD where it says "Burn List".
        It's on my list of things to do... Basically have a sent to button that has CD, USB Device, iPod, etc...

It is towards the bottom of my list with more important things to get done first, but all really good ideas and will eventually be added for sure...

david

Comment

Working...
        X