Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar

Hi,
    I am working on an calendar plug-in for Centrafuse.

How to install:
    To use this, first download this file and extract it to CentrafuseInstalDir\Plugins. (So if you have Centrafuse installed in C:\Centafuse, than you must have C:\Centrafuse\Plugins\Calendar)
    Then run Centrafuse. Go to SETTINGS-->BUTTON LAYOUT and move to Global Button that is not assigned to anything and press SET. Then move to CALENDAR and press OK -->CLOSE --> CLOSE.
    Now you should see button Calendar in Centrafuse's Main Menu.

To enter setup, go to SETTINGS-->CALENDAR.

Features:
    • Today button (button that shows current day and notes)
    • Monthly view (you can change month by pressing on month and then back/forward button, and you can change the year by first pressing on year and than back/forward)
    • View and insert notes for selected day (click on big square to enter new note)
    • Set the first day of week (Monday or Sunday)

Future releases:
    I will now try to remove all bugs that will be reported. (Hopefully not much )
    When plug-in will be more or less stable, I will look into Outlook syncing. I must say that I do not want to make any promises (because I am beginner at programming) but it is also my wish to have sync. If anyone know anything about it and want to help, I would be very happy.
    I am opened to suggestions, so we will make this stable and user friendly.

I am aware that skin is not best, but I am not good nor have I time (I will change it when I have time). If anyone makes better Oxygen WS skin (possibly also day version) I would be very happy.
    If anyone has time and skills, I would be happy of some translations.

Thanks to justintime here is Calendar's skin for his Nexus skin.

Changes 5.9.2006->6.9.2006
    Few bugs removed and few minnor changes added. (see page 4 and JIT bug reports )
    Skin is a bit better
    Included Nexus skin, and French language file.

Latest release 26.1.2006
    Go to CF download page for and grab it from there.

I think it does miss daily cover girl...

Comment

nice, will try this one

When you post a link
      My Nissan 200SX @ Silverstone
      NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

My Car's spec list + pics

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

looking good!!!
        ---------------------------------------------

www.superchargedmiata.net - all about roadster lifestyle

---------------------------------------------

Comment

will you be using the data from Outlook, or from you own database?
          System Developer

Comment

Hmm, I was thinking about Outlook, but I don't have that much abilities, so al least first version will be my own database.

Comment

Here is the link for download first Alpha relese: ...

I don't take responiblity for any damage that this could make, although it shouldn't do any

EDIT: see first post for updates.

Comment

nice one! will try, btw i vote for the week numbers !
                my destinator map resource down permanently

Comment

Hm, week numbers were removed for now, because of different standards.

Comment

Originally posted by stric
                    Here is the link for download first Alpha relese: www.pikolo.si/pikolo/bojan/Calendar.zip

I don't take responiblity for any damage that this could make, although it shouldn't do any
                    I just loaded this up - Simply AWESOME alpha release!

Well done!
                    :: Mark

Comment

sweet! would definitely love to see outlook integration =)
                      Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

looks great!

stric, please contact me if I can be of any assistance in accessing the data from Outlook, have some experience in it.
                        System Developer

Comment

stric;

I've been playing with the calendar and have some feedback for ya'.
                          • The "Notes for day" message isn't tracking with the current day when there are notes entered for a previous day. That's a bit confusing.

For example, I entered a note for the 9th. When the 10th came around, the highlighted day (in red) was the 10th, but the notes section still said "Notes for day 9". It isn't just a labeling problem... I entered a note while it still said "Day 9", then picked day 10, enetered a note, then went back to Day 9. BOTH notes from Day 9 were still there. (and the note from Day 10 stayed with Day 10)

• Do you have plans for the top half of the "Notes for Day" section? If not, maybe you can get rid of the label altogether and let the inferrence be that the panel is showing notes for the day hightlighted on the left.

• I think it'd be handy to timestamp the notes when you enter them. Just the 5 character HH:MM would be fine. Or, enumerate them - show an index number as a bullet as %02d.
                          Still playing with it - love it so far!

There're so many possibilities with this... You could look over your shoulder, realize you have a network connection and hunt for the user's Outlook calendar on their _home_ pc (so, the siutation would be that the vehicle is in the driveway). Or, import a user's Google calendar! Or, let the user configure a spot on a removable drive where you would look - so I'd plug a thumb drive into my carputer, tell you to update, you'd look for the calendar file and import!

Comment

@djerik: Great, I will defenetly contact you about the Outlook sync.

@midiwall: Thank you for your feed back. I will look in the first issue regarding "Notes for day" message.
                            I don't really understand what did you mean in second paragraph about the label. Are you saying I should remove the note "Notes for day" and only show notes, and highlight the day, that notes belong to?
                            About timestamp I think I shouldn't have to much trouble.
                            With help of djerik the Outlook sync may come reality.

Right now I do not have much time but I will try to work on this as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by stric View Post
                              @midiwall: Thank you for your feed back. I will look in the first issue regarding "Notes for day" message.
                              I don't really understand what did you mean in second paragraph about the label. Are you saying I should remove the note "Notes for day" and only show notes, and highlight the day, that notes belong to?
                              Yeup! That's what I meant. I think having the text "Notes for day" there is redundant.

About timestamp I think I shouldn't have to much trouble.
                              With help of djerik the Outlook sync may come reality.
                              ! COOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X