Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin for Images like *.ISO , *.NRG

Hey there.

Just wanna know, if there is a plugin for those images out there. i don't have a cd/dvd device in my installation, so i'm only using those images, but it is a bit annoying always to close centrafuse and to change the image with daemon tools.

thank you and have a nice day.

V

So you want Centrafuse to be able to behavel like Alcohol 120% or something similar and read CD/DVD images?
    I don't think there's a plugin out there, but it would seem to me that this would be grossly over-complicating things.... Maybe it's just me.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
      but it would seem to me that this would be grossly over-complicating things.... Maybe it's just me.
      It's just you.

Telling someone you wanted to put a PC in the car just to listen to music probably got the same reaction.

Comment

Heh. Good point....
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

This would be a very easy plugin to write and I have plans to eventually integrate it into "My Library" possibly...

A simple plugin that has a DVD directory in it's settings. When you launch the plugin it pulls up a list view that shows all your ISO files. On click of the ISO file it uses Process.Start to run mount the ISO and with DVD auto-run enabled the DVD will auto start playing...

should be a very simple plugin to right...

david

Comment

Originally posted by veetid View Post
            This would be a very easy plugin to write and I have plans to eventually integrate it into "My Library" possibly...

A simple plugin that has a DVD directory in it's settings. When you launch the plugin it pulls up a list view that shows all your ISO files. On click of the ISO file it uses Process.Start to run mount the ISO and with DVD auto-run enabled the DVD will auto start playing...

should be a very simple plugin to right...

david
            Hey, you got it! thats exactly, what i'm looking for. would this work with normal cd's too? may someone start with it, or explain it, so i can do it?

greetings and thanks for your answers.

V

Comment

hmm?

Comment

this is what i'm doing but its still very buggy, might give you some ideas

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show....php?t=90760#2

Comment

Working...
                X