Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFiG v1 Centrafuse Plugin for iGuidance integration

Originally posted by Ogold007 View Post
    But you were able to installed cfig on RC2? When I even tried it, it said that no installation of CF could be found. How were you able to do that?
    I just extracted the plugin in the CF plugin folder...
    Then manually added the CFIG button. Then went into CFIG setup...

Maybe you can share your modified .exe with users here?

Originally posted by tibby01 View Post
    i would like to recommend that anyone that has iguidance should download reshacker and get rid of the two zoom buttons, the menu button, and the volume button.

i would say alti could do it but then that would involve hosting the modded iG.exe file and im sure that would just bring a whole nother host of problems.

for anyone scared of messign up their iguidance file, just make a copy of the .exe file before modding in reshacker.

it really is retardedly easy. i am super computer dumb on the software side of things and i was able to easily get rid of those buttons in reshacker. it is really easy to work with and will clean up this integration program just that much more. make it look COMPLETELY integrated.

awesome work alti, i will be downloading soon.

Comment

CFiG v1 Centrafuse Plugin for iGuidance integration

Download is availible on CF's site on the downloads page

I finally have everything cleaned up and ready for a official release. Please let me know if you have any issues at all (even the small details), I want to make sure everything works properly.

What’s new:

New Embedding Code – Keeps ig minimized (hidden if your taskbar is removed by CF while CF is running (recommend) until completely loaded. Then it is drawn on the screen. I think this looks significantly better then the old method, and should eliminate the ig window jumping around the screen on load.

Command line arguments accepted – yes, that’s right nowaring (or any other) can be used and it works great.

Note: As far as I know the nowarning switch does not work with version 2.0NA, if you have this version please just leave the nowarning switch out and CFiG will close the warning box on its own.

Complete setup! - the screen shots are pretty self-explanatory, the second screen controls the positioning of the embedded ig window.
      Defaults:
      X = 0
      Y = -45 (hides the menu bars)
      Width = 0
      Height = 64 (hides the bottom bar)

IG process monitoring - If ig is closed accidentally (through the menu or otherwise) simply back out of the plugin by pressing the back arrow and then go back in. IG will be reloaded as long as there are no IG processes currently running.

Screenshots:

My Install

Software:
      CFiG v1
      iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
      Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
      StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

Also if anyone translates the language file for any other languages I would like to include them with the download, PM me.
        My Install

Software:
        CFiG v1
        iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell

StopWatch

Comment

Awesome work!!!

Can't wait to get this on the site!!

david

Comment

great work I will try this on tomorrow...

Comment

What's the advantage of using Iguidance over the destinator that comes with centrafuse?
              I installed my carpc into my pet Kangaroo, mate.

Comment

for me was the maps for destinator where not available, maybe I didn't look enough but I just coulnd't find them, I downloaded some by chance of a file sharing but that's it, and I've used Iguidance for quite some time even while using other gui's and it works great, directions are flawless most of the time but I guess you just get used to one program.

Comment

Just tried it quickly and wow it works great.

One thing that bothers me (It's a stupid thing to do, but I still manage to do it on occasion). If you exit the program inside CF the only way to get it back is to close CF and reopen it.

Any chance on making it check to see if it's already loaded or not when you press the cfig button?

Comment

Originally posted by bland View Post
                    Just tried it quickly and wow it works great.

One thing that bothers me (It's a stupid thing to do, but I still manage to do it on occasion). If you exit the program inside CF the only way to get it back is to close CF and reopen it.

Any chance on making it check to see if it's already loaded or not when you press the cfig button?
                    The plugin should stay open, do you mean ig?

Yes that is a good idea, should not be a problem.
                    My Install

Software:
                    CFiG v1
                    iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell

StopWatch

Comment

Yes, I meant ig.

In Ig in centrafuse, hit menu-exit-yes to confirm.

Now that it's closed there's no way to reopen it without exiting CF

Comment

French Translation

Hi,

Here is the french translation for your plugin.
                        Please just explain the 4 lines with "offset" in order to improve the translation.
                        Attached Files
                        New prototype : 2DIN AUDI OEM-LIKE CARPC based on SYMPHONY II
                        Motorized InDash Screen, Core 2 Duo 2.2Ghz, SSD

Home Made In-Dash 7" Lilliput V1
                        Home Made In-Dash 7" Lilliput V2 = LM-Lilliput Prototype

First project in Peugeot 306

Comment

Originally posted by coucouillu View Post
                          Hi,

Here is the french translation for your plugin.
                          Please just explain the 4 lines with "offset" in order to improve the translation.
                          Thanks alot!

by offset i mean basicly the distance from a another point, example = The top of the ig window is 45 pixels above the top of the plugin window so the ig window is "offset" (from the plugin window) by -45 pixels.

Thanks again for you translation, I will include it with the download as soon as its done.
                          My Install

Software:
                          CFiG v1
                          iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell

StopWatch

Comment

i would like to recommend that anyone that has iguidance should download reshacker and get rid of the two zoom buttons, the menu button, and the volume button.

i would say alti could do it but then that would involve hosting the modded iG.exe file and im sure that would just bring a whole nother host of problems.

for anyone scared of messign up their iguidance file, just make a copy of the .exe file before modding in reshacker.

it really is retardedly easy. i am super computer dumb on the software side of things and i was able to easily get rid of those buttons in reshacker. it is really easy to work with and will clean up this integration program just that much more. make it look COMPLETELY integrated.

awesome work alti, i will be downloading soon.

Comment

I just put a new version up that checks for the ig process each time you press the CFiG plugin button and reloads it if it is not found. So if you accidently close IG just press the back arrow out of the plugin and go back in.

I also added the french translation, thanks again coucouillu!
                              My Install

Software:
                              CFiG v1
                              iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell

StopWatch

Comment

Working...
                              X