Audi A6 Skin - Black Red?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi A6 Skin - Black Red?

I've been hunting around for a skin to fit my Audi A6, I'm hoping to come across something "Stock" looking....

I decided to try and build my own skin, and thus far only have the main menu screen and it sadly needs ALOT of work still.

Does anyone have or know of a simple Black with red accent skin? or shall I continue down my path and share mine with the community? =)

Oh and btw, if I do finish mine, I will release it and ALL the original photoshop files, thus you can modify it to fit your needs.

Cool thanks, yeah I like that skin.

I've actually grabbed the Moonlight skin, and started using that as a base to start making my own

Still ALOT to go, but I'll keep crankin away... it's decent so far I guess... the Audi logo needs touched up, and I wanna clean it up over all alittle more

Comment

Wahoooo !!!! Great Work !!!

Comment

This looks nice, I'am looking for a good skin too for in my a6.
        Can you please share this with me? First i'm gonna install centrafuse

Comment

Originally posted by waterescape View Post
          This looks nice, I'am looking for a good skin too for in my a6.
          Can you please share this with me? First i'm gonna install centrafuse
          Sure can, give me a couple more days to wrap up some of the screens, it's still far from done, and as stated it's based off the Moonlight skin so I can't really take much credit for the work.. I've just taken it and converted it to my liking and added some Audi logos =)

Comment

sounds great. I'm just looking for this cause i want id set up for audi also ! so the adding of the logo's you are doing is exact what i need !
            i can;t do it myself, i don;t even know how to add this skinn when it's done. !

Comment

Working...
            X