New Skin - Crimson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Skin - Crimson

Here's an idea I'm playing with. I tried to maintain the distinct feeling the current and upcoming centrafuse skin have compared to other frontends. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
    Cobelli
    Attached Files

i like it really, but still looking for a really stock one. simple nothing fancy...
    my destinator map resource down permanently

Comment

Nice!!... Keep in mind that I am going to have one one button on the bottom. I know the preview of the new skin didn't have it, but it will.... It will be three on the left and three on the right of the main music buttons. The button that was left of is DIM.

david

Comment

Thanks David, I wasn't sure whether the current or preview skin was more correct. Anything else I should know about?

Added Contrast button:
        Attached Files

Comment

There are a couple of other things.... You need to integrate a exit/close button into the global nav, because there isn't going to be a button for it on the mainpage anymore. That button is going to be replaced with Apps in the new skin.... The hangup button that use to be in the global nav has been moved to the phone section and the mixer button, which also use to be in the global nav, has been moved to utilities. So as for your global nav goes, you got it except for an exit/close button somewhere.

david

Comment

Here's the main menu:
            Attached Files

Comment

I like it...Can someone tell me what the Ear button does I have this installed. Is it some sort of voice enabled commands or something? Sorry if this is a lame question I am still new to Centrafuse
              -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

If you have SAPI installed and Voice support Enabled, this button toggles voice on and off... Basically it allows you to hit it to make the computer start listening for commands and turn it off so the computer doesn't listen...

david

Comment

Cobelli,
                  I really like your skin. Good work - nice colors and good contrast for easy visibility. Have you completed all screens and when can we download?

Comment

yeap very nice skin keep up the great work. I only wish there was spart I could play in improving this frontend.

Comment

Nice skin! so where can we get it?
                      carpc blog

Comment

Originally posted by wi77iam
                        Cobelli,
                        I really like your skin. Good work - nice colors and good contrast for easy visibility. Have you completed all screens and when can we download?
                        I know what you are thinking... "that matches the red gages in the STi!!" Its the first thing that came to my mind!

Great skin!!

Comment

Originally posted by t00h0t
                          I know what you are thinking... "that matches the red gages in the STi!!" Its the first thing that came to my mind!

Great skin!!
                          Exactly.

Mr. Cobelli, are you still going to make this available? My STi awaits.

Comment

This would look smart in my Red 200SX... Where and when can we have it...

John
                            My Nissan 200SX @ Silverstone
                            NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

My Car's spec list + pics

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

When finished could we possibly get this in different colors schemes?
                              Osiris Networx

--Tuning is all about price vs performance. You've got to find your own medium.--

Comment

Working...
                              X