Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new theme - deepblue

I,

i am gonna make a skin for centrafuse. my first idea was to transform the metal skin, but i decided to do one on my own. iŽll attach a first screenshot, any input and ideas are very welcome, before i continue to do the other screens and the xml.

oh, the "radio" button is missing, but just because i donŽt use this feature in my car. (i have a normal alpine radio, and my carpc is connected to the alpine).

Many thanks in advance,

- superbowl
    Attached Files
    ---
    i never drink water cos fish ***** in it. (w.c. fields)

wow, looks great. But can you also make a version with radio, or an menu option to turn it on/off? Lett me know if you need testers!

Comment

Hey,
      great work. But I'll need the radio button too
      Perhaps you can make two different versions, if it's not too much work...
      So, keep up the good work!

Regards,
      Winni

Comment

Looks good... I wonder why all skins prposed so far (at least what I have seen) all stick with the same basic layout... just out of curiosity, is that cause you guys like it so much, or is there some skinning limitation in CF that restricts layout?

I'd much prefer a more modular thing, with less buttons I think... I mean I'd leave vol+/vol- play/stop/next(ff in same button)/pref(fr in same button) and menu buttons, but not all the others... I dont realy see the need for gamma, and the other buttons to be on every bloody scren...

Just a comment.... But the skin looks kickass, and of the ones I've seen is my favorite!
        Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
        Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Hi,

thanks for your feedback .

I really love the idea of reducing the number of buttons on the main screen, and from what i found in the xml-file, that shouldnt be a bigger problem.

Maybe iŽll do another preview later this evening, but i think i should contact david first, because if i do a complete redesign, iŽd like to be sure that it will be compatible with later centrafuse releases.

- superbowl

**edit**

What about this previews ?

I have to admit.. that five buttons look cleaner ;-)
          Attached Files
          ---

Comment

Nicer!

Cool... I wonder if Centrafuse would support putting a PHONE button in lieu of the disabled radio button? It would be useful to be able to dial out on phoco without having to go to Menu->Phone
            Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
            Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

looks nice..when will it be released?

Comment

Originally posted by Kato
                looks nice..when will it be released?
                IŽd like to wait for davidŽs answer if i can use a skin for 1.12 for later versions of centrafuse, because in some previous posts, he mentioned that he will do changes on the skin structure.

But... i think february 5th is a good day for a final release ;-)

- Stefan
                ---

Comment

Originally posted by superbowl
                  IŽd like to wait for davidŽs answer if i can use a skin for 1.12 for later versions of centrafuse, because in some previous posts, he mentioned that he will do changes on the skin structure.

But... i think february 5th is a good day for a final release ;-)

- Stefan

Why, because it's the day before the Eagles are to kick some ***?

Comment

give us the psd prescious
                    CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

lol^^
                      www.carolinacarclubs.com

Comment

Hi,

due to the (for me) unknown future of centrafuse (when will it definitly be released, how much will it cost, how many bugs still there ...) i decided to stop working on this skin.

I still think it is possible, that i am gonna use centrafuse in the 2.0 release, but right now i am not so sure about it and therefore stopped my work.

One of the most important features for me is the integration of a gps system. There is a (known) bug, as a result map monkey wonŽt embedd correctly, but there will be no fix until release 2.0 (whenever this may be).

So, at the moment i give road runner a try, when it turns out that centrafuse fits better, i may switch back.

- superbowl
                        ---

Comment

Originally posted by Grayscale
                          give us the psd prescious
                          CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

Psd

Hi,

i just read that the release of centrafuse 2.0 will be a few month away,
                            i also read that there are no bugfixes in the meantime, so i decided to
                            quit with centrafuse.

Send me a pm with a valid email, and i send you my psd-files.

- stefan
                            ---

Comment

Hmmm... it still needs something. Maybe its too complicated? Perhaps little something inspireing could help.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X