Centrafuse Beta2 Brushed Aluminum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrafuse Beta2 Brushed Aluminum?

just a thought. i might do this skin after i'm done with brushed metal. i'd like to ask for your feedback on this.
    Attached Files
    Brushed Metal for Centrafuse 1.4
    Brushed Aluminum for Centrafuse 1.4

xenarc 700ts | via epia-m10k | audigy2 nx | holux gm-210 | usb wifi | 40gb 2.5" | slot-load dvd-cdrw | morex 3688 | opus 150w | centrafuse, iguidance

I definitely like it. Using this as a day skin and your brushed metal as a night skin would be sweet
    My 2002 F250 Install

Comment

Looks great, looking forward to both the brushed metal and this, when you release it.
      airCARgoservice

Comment

me likey very muchy!

Comment

I don't really know if it is possible but (if it is) I think it's time to start changing button position and skin something different from the basic skin, come on skinners let us see what you are capable of
          Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi

Intel Mini-ITX Mainboard
          Celeron 1.2ghz
          256mb DDR-2 533
          80gig 3.5" SATA HDD
          Sb Live 5.1 w/ KXProject Drivers
          M2-ATX
          8" Lilliput TS LCD

100% installed and working :D

Comment

The Audi-MMI does that, but most "Skinners" are more graphics people and hate editing tons of XML. I don't blame them, but us coders have to make it possible some how .

Comment

i love it!!!
              ---------------------------------------------

www.superchargedmiata.net - all about roadster lifestyle

---------------------------------------------

Comment

i can do a little bit of xml, but for the most part, this isn't my full time job and i don't have time to edit tons of xml. go do a skin for yourself if you want to

xenarc 700ts | via epia-m10k | audigy2 nx | holux gm-210 | usb wifi | 40gb 2.5" | slot-load dvd-cdrw | morex 3688 | opus 150w | centrafuse, iguidance

Comment

looks great, much better than the blue default skin.

I'd really like to use this as my day time skin, and your brushed metal for night as well!

Comment

xml isnt that hard wen your just editing whats there. i think whats really got all the skinners flustered is messing around with coordinates for everything. i know when i used to do lots of image maps on my websites (a LOOONG time ago), it was a major pita coding in each set of coordinates.
                    Your everyday carpc geek and tech guru at your service. *bow*

Comment

project killed. refer to

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=55844

for details.

Comment

Originally posted by emdzey01
                        project killed. refer to

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=55844

for details.
                        it's not that many tags to add and just a quick re-export of all your images in png format... if you wanted you could rename all your .jpg to .png and it would still load them... There was mainly just a few tags to add to the XML... you can quickly copy/paste them from my new skin.xml and shouldn't take that long to adjust... then it would be back up...

There hopefully will not be any more drastic changes to the skin like this... I apologize....

there's probably someone in the forums that would update it for you, to keep it going...

david

Comment

Working...
                        X