Changing song highlight colour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing song highlight colour

How can I change the colour that higlights the song selected in Media view from the teal/turquoise/blue that it currently is to something that fits with my new skin?

TIA

Originally posted by mindracing
    How can I change the colour that higlights the song selected in Media view from the teal/turquoise/blue that it currently is to something that fits with my new skin?

TIA
    change

/SKIN/SCREENS/MUSIC/MAINPANEL/HIGHLIGHTCOLOR

david

Comment

Thanks David.

Comment

Is there a special program you guys use to modify or build XML files? Cause How do you know the coding for each color?..I would be interested into obtaining some of this software if it exists. Thanks

~Tangeray

Comment

I use XMLspy for editing xml... it is a great program... not sure if it has something for colors, but I use photoshop for that.. same program I use to get the x, y, width, height... any graphics program will do..

david

Comment

Originally posted by tangeray
            Is there a special program you guys use to modify or build XML files? Cause How do you know the coding for each color?..I would be interested into obtaining some of this software if it exists. Thanks

~Tangeray
            This would be a good start for color codes . I use my graphics program to give me them. You could also use Frontpage.

Comment

Working...
            X