• Show
Clear All

• default skin PSD files...?

will this be released...?
    for personal customize...?

Originally posted by marazi
    will this be released...?
    for personal customize...?
    i doubt it as this is the final skin that he wants to sell with the commercial version and will be copyrighted
    my destinator map resource down permanently

Comment

Originally posted by GReeToZ
      i doubt it as this is the final skin that he wants to sell with the commercial version and will be copyrighted
      Copyrighted? You reckon? Would that not mean that all the colour variation type skins would be an infringment?

M10K, Lilli 7", 512MB, 80Gb HD, slim CD-RW/DVD Combi, nLite Win XP, CentraFuse.

Planned for years, built for ages, tested for a while, almost installed, never gonna be perfect...

Comment

I doubt these will released. The last skin was not released and you can't blamed them for not releasing this one. I mean there are already 2 road runner copys. Don't wanna make it too easy.

Comment

I believe David did say he would release certain components of the skin (buttons, bars, etc.) in order to aid the skinning of plugins.
          My 2002 F250 Install

Comment

Hey guys. As it stands, we will not be releasing the .psd's for the native skin. I love the idea of you guys taking the app and reskinning it, and what you've done to the skin already, just with the .png's is impressive. But...I do want to protect the official skins that we produce for you guys.
            E-BOMB

Comment

I assume making variations of the original skin, FOR CENTRAFUSE, is not going to be a problem. right? I can't see how David/eBomb would be against that. But if they are, I will remove mine.
              2002 Honda CR-V
              Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
              Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
              ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

Originally posted by justintime
                I assume making variations of the original skin, FOR CENTRAFUSE, is not going to be a problem. right? I can't see how David/eBomb would be against that. But if they are, I will remove mine.
                Not a problem, at all. Keep on skin'n.
                E-BOMB

Comment

Working...
                X