Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKIN file contains plugin items?!

David,

Analysing the new skin file, it appears there are sections for NAVI screens etc. Why is this? Isn't that meant to be separate, and belonging to the plugin folder structure?

There are considerable changes on the skin file this time around too. I see GLOBALNAV section is gone?

Speaking of gone, I also see 'someone' has deleted one post of mine from this morning. Anyone know what that's about? :P
    2002 Honda CR-V
    Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
    Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
    ...or even Listen to my music

yeah, I've briefly looked at the xml's too & there quite a bit different... what's with each section having a paramiter with a number? I forgot what the actual tag was, but each section has this tag with 1 then 2, then 3... & then another section starts over with 1, 2 etc..
    MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

The Phone and Navigation are not plugins anymore... They are integrated into the application for security...

Based on your serial number you will have access to SE, XE, or XLE options, which required them to be part of the main application and not a plugin...

Also so the plugin couldn't just be handed around and everyone get navigation and phone for free...

david

Comment

the TABORDER param is so that you can navigate with the keyboard. Try it out. It defines the order in which the left/right arrow cycle through buttons...
        2002 Honda CR-V
        Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
        Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
        ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

ahh, cool, thanks...
          MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Working...
          X