Parking Distance add on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Distance add on

I am just waiting on a few boards, I already have the kits here. Once they arrive I will be turning a kit around to you for implementation. You got plastic bumper's on that goat? SNO

Sounds good. Yes, plastic bumpers. Not a goat (GTO) though. My car is a supercharged Grand Prix. Drinks premium gasoline like it's water, gets terrible gas mileage, and it's on transmission #2. But for some reason I love the thing.

Comment

Hey Clockwork where are you at in Michigan?

I am thinking you still get better mileage than I do in my truck...

Although in the weather we have been having lately I would much rather be driving my truck...

What is needed to make one of these kits you are talking about work?
      I would be interested in something that would work in my truck but my CarPC is not ready to put into my truck yet.

Comment

The kit is based on the robby created parking distance hardware. http://www.mp3car.com/hardware-devel...dc-usb-21.html First page has all the details and you can make your own board, just getting the preprogrammed pic is the hard part. you can get the sensor kit pretty cheap on e-bay. If you need a link I can provide to a seller in the UK but he ship's out fast and shipping charge is reasonable. SNO

Comment

Not a goat (GTO) though
          LOL I just looked closely at the logo and I can't believe I read it as GTO. Time for an eye exam. SNO

Comment

What colour is your car maybe I can get the right colour sensors to match. SNO
            Click image for larger version

Name:	sensor_colour.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	2285334

Comment

#1 Black

Comment

redheadedrod, I'm in Troy. About 10 minutes North of Detroit.

Comment

Good I have 12 sets in black here, 6 wireless and 6 wired. As soon as the boards get here I will send out. SNO

Comment

SNO,

I'm really interested in adding a parking sensor to integrate with my Car PC, so Robby's is ideal.

Stupid question time, Sorry! Are you selling the kit needed for Car PC integration i.e. sensors, PIC board etc?

BTW I'm UK based,
                    Regards,
                    Dave
                    Vauxhall Astra SXi Car PC installed.

Comment

Hey Dave ... I have found that robby's is the only pdc that has plugin support for RR/CF and soon to be included in Driveline. I will have a couple of boards available and the kit you can just get from A&E trading over on your side of the pond. You need the kit with the board. I can hook you up with his info if you need it.( search ebay for A & E trading Store). I think he was 23gbp for wireless and 19gbp for the wired. SNO

Comment

Time to put your programmer's cap on Clockwork. 2 kits going out in the mail tomorrow morning. You should have them Wednesday or Thursday. Based on this kit http://www.mp3car.com/hardware-devel...dc-usb-21.html see first post for info. good luck! SNO

Comment

Cool. I will keep an eye out for them.

Comment

I have been in contact with Robby and sent him chip's to be programmed. They should be available mid-april if anyone need's them. Not sure on final cost yet. SNO

Comment

Chips are in! Just waiting on the final cost's to be finalized. But available at least. SNO
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	chips.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	2285455

Comment

Working...
                              X