Weather locations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather locations

Happy_feet was wondering if Driveline will show weather in Greece, is that something that is available? SNO

It should. I've tested with countless random locations. It gives me weather in Siberia, the middle of the Sahara, and everywhere else. I uses Yahoo's world-wide weather API.

Comment

Maybe he has no gps or internet connection Thanks for clarifying SNO

Comment

Originally posted by SNOtwistR View Post
        Happy_feet was wondering if Driveline will show weather in Greece, is that something that is available? SNO
        Man you are faster than my aprilia.... Thanks for asking .

Originally posted by ClockWorK View Post
        It should. I've tested with countless random locations. It gives me weather in Siberia, the middle of the Sahara, and everywhere else. I uses Yahoo's world-wide weather API.
        there must be something wrong that i am doing. when i wad testing the driveline i had my gps and the wifi on. Although that the wifi wasn't a real wifi but a usb connected wm6 phone used as a bridge. firefox and everything else were running perfeclty.

I ll check again tomorow the program and i ll get back to uou

Anyway thanks both of you guys.
        Last edited by Happy_Feet; 10-17-2013, 02:30 PM.
        Vw Sharan 2007 1.9tdi || Exide 100Ah
        Fuzzy 945gme + core duo T2400 + 2gb ddr 667 + pci nvidia 5500 256mb + kingston v300 60gb + hdd 2.5" 100gb 5400 + Sure Gps module
        Primary monitor 8" 800x600 || Secondary monitor 15.4" 1280x800
        Powered by M2 atx

Comment

I tried again but nothing happened. Is there any place where i can get the weather locations?
          Vw Sharan 2007 1.9tdi || Exide 100Ah
          Fuzzy 945gme + core duo T2400 + 2gb ddr 667 + pci nvidia 5500 256mb + kingston v300 60gb + hdd 2.5" 100gb 5400 + Sure Gps module
          Primary monitor 8" 800x600 || Secondary monitor 15.4" 1280x800