Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Driveline losine "my apps" and dual screen questions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driveline losine "my apps" and dual screen questions.

Clockwork i think i have a problem on the driveline. Every time i set up the apps on the program on the next reboot there is nothing on the grid. What do i do wrong ?

I also installed the second screen on the car. The setup through nvidia control panel is horizontal align for both screens . it also have a dual view screen setting which i cannot set ( trying to have two different resolutions but it is no tthe case now.)

So what is the best setup for the program. I mean today got the first screen playing video while i was using the navigation. Is there a way to play video on a specific screen . Meaning it alwayss plays the video file on the first screen ( first on the control panel) but it is not good as i want the first screen to be the small one which is on the front but i dont want it to play the video files. The video files normally should play on the big rear seats screen.

Is there anyway to set this option ?
    Vw Sharan 2007 1.9tdi || Exide 100Ah
    Fuzzy 945gme + core duo T2400 + 2gb ddr 667 + pci nvidia 5500 256mb + kingston v300 60gb + hdd 2.5" 100gb 5400 + Sure Gps module
    Primary monitor 8" 800x600 || Secondary monitor 15.4" 1280x800
    Powered by M2 atx

Have you updated to the latest version? I think that was fixed in the latest build about saving apps. For the video playing on the larger screen, I think you want to reverse the screens, like the bigger screen as screen 1 and smaller screen as screen 2. I think the video defaults to screen 1. This is changed in settings. Hope this helps SNO

Comment

Originally posted by SNOtwistR View Post
      Have you updated to the latest version?
      Yes i did sno. i will look more on it tomorrow .

On the other thing that is what i want to have the small screens as a primary ( windows ) but then i will lose the video on the big. You see the small one ( driver ) needs to be more often in use .

So is there a way to play video only on secondary screen?
      Fuzzy 945gme + core duo T2400 + 2gb ddr 667 + pci nvidia 5500 256mb + kingston v300 60gb + hdd 2.5" 100gb 5400 + Sure Gps module
      Powered by M2 atx

Comment

I just tried on my test box but this one has an older version on it. I think Cloclwork will need to either explain how or have to try and code it that way to have a choice if having 2 monitors. SNO

Comment

The video defaults to the primary screen. However, on the secondary screen, if you double-click on the empty area where the video should be, the video will move from screen 1 to screen 2. I could add an option to the skin for which screen should get the video by default.

As for the Apps/Shortcuts, I'm not aware of any issue with this. I'll have to do some testing and see if I can reproduce the problem. Are you modifying the Shortcuts through the Settings window, or are you modifying them directly on the Shortcuts window by performing a long-hold on the tiles?

Comment

Originally posted by ClockWorK View Post
            The video defaults to the primary screen. However, on the secondary screen, if you double-click on the empty area where the video should be, the video will move from screen 1 to screen 2. I could add an option to the skin for which screen should get the video by default.

As for the Apps/Shortcuts, I'm not aware of any issue with this. I'll have to do some testing and see if I can reproduce the problem. Are you modifying the Shortcuts through the Settings window, or are you modifying them directly on the Shortcuts window by performing a long-hold on the tiles?
            Thanks for ur answer ClockWork. I changed the monitors setting getting it the opossite way of the windows setting. Meaning on the windows i have the big as primary and the small as a secondary . on the driveling i have it the other way around. Now it works fine. I ll try to do as you tell as i think it is a better idea.

Something else ClockWork. I am using a chinese small keyboard - mouse and the touchscreen . I get it today working pretty good as i could't set the touchscreen to work on it's own window. Now it work just fine ( ok it need some more work) but when i press the mouse on the one screen you can see the cursor moving on the other one. So sometimes this is a problem as it exiting ( not always ) the full screen player on the other screen.

Concerning the apps i am setting them through the settings window and i think it works ok. Yesterday it seems that the apps got lost through a forced shutdown.

There is also a problem with bluesoleil and the driveling as i can see . The problem is on the software of bluesoleil.

ps. nno more bluesoleil for me . this is a bad written software......! and the last days i was thinking of purchasing it .
            Powered by M2 atx

Comment

ClockWork i discover somethign else. After the long press add apps that i ve learned ur program does i tried to do it with my touchscreen. I did press but for some reason the duration of the touchsceen's controller is shorter than ur programs so it cant add an app or behave like a long pressed buttong.
              when i am doing it with the mouse then it is ok. SO i know it is my touchscreen controller's problem but i was thinkning that if i set the long press duration on the driveline may solve the problem.