DVD Support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Support

Can anyone tell me how to get the DVD player to working in Freeway ?

Thanks in advance

when the dvd button is clicked, up top in the status bar it usually says DVD://
    i tested using the command line and mplayer, entering mplayer DVD:// will not actually play the dvd but when i give it the command dvd://1 -dvd-device i:\ the dvd played (i:\ being the letter to my dvd drive).
    FocusPC Stat:
    [~~~~~~~~~-] 95% Done
    FreeICE | FreeWay | iGuidance | Paper and pencil

FocusPC
    FreeWay Skins

Comment

Originally posted by MadDash View Post
      when the dvd button is clicked, up top in the status bar it usually says DVD://
      i tested using the command line and mplayer, entering mplayer DVD:// will not actually play the dvd but when i give it the command dvd://1 -dvd-device i:\ the dvd played (i:\ being the letter to my dvd drive).
      Ok I got it work on a lab pc but for some reason its open outside of the freeway software , as soon as I get off work I will install it in the car I think I got enough bugs out of it now to go forward with the install

Comment

well after reading your post i went and changed the physical dvd drive letter in WinXP to D:\ and the dvd loaded fine and embedded, so im assuming that freeway ultra was programed to look for the dvd disc on drive letter D:
        FocusPC Stat:
        [~~~~~~~~~-] 95% Done
        FreeICE | FreeWay | iGuidance | Paper and pencil

FocusPC
        FreeWay Skins

Comment

Working...
        X