BUGFIX: Initial GPS/Video location

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUGFIX: Initial GPS/Video location

Since Oeri has generously made the source code public, I decided to mess around with it and fix a problem that had been bothering me. To use this fix, just replace your FreewayUltra.exe file with the included one (you should make a backup copy first).

I don't know much about C#, but I know enough to piece things together. Hopefully I will be able to tweak some other small features, but don't expect a major revision.

->Frank

----Freeway_Patch_FP1.zip----
    "If your gps window did not look correct until you entered and exited full screen mode, using this patch should make it look correct from the start."
    Attached Files
    GoogleMapsGuidance Beta1 is out!

When I run with your patch, it positions the GPS (iGuidance) fine but now I lose my link to my music files. When I revert to the original file, the music files are fine. What am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach_Ng View Post
      When I run with your patch, it positions the GPS (iGuidance) fine but now I lose my link to my music files. When I revert to the original file, the music files are fine. What am I missing?
      Ok, looks like the source code I was using is not the most recent version (Alpha 1 instead of Alpha 2). Hopefully I can get the new code from Oeri, then I can post a working version.

->Frank

Comment

Still have not heard back from Oeri. If anyone else has the most recent source code, it would be appreciated. (or if you know a better way to contact Oeri)

Comment

Working...
        X