Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FIXED] [DUPLICATE] ...yet another volume issue

Love the app......it's pretty quick!
    only one issue....i've tried with two versions of winamp (2x and 5x)...i've got a sticky volume issue. click it one way and it keeps going, ditto for the other way. any ideas?
    ...you know, that guy...

A lot of people are reporting this... I'll work on it when I get a chance, I promise
    Offical Freeway Subforum
    Official Freeway Website

Comment

Volume bug has just been fixed. Will be included in next release.
      Offical Freeway Subforum
      Official Freeway Website

Comment

Hey man take your time....you've got a nice product here...i'm even making a few skins for it now.
        ...you know, that guy...

Comment

I have been taking my time, actually, or at least haven't had the time to take. Very busy with schoolwork. I feel bad because I've known about this bug for a while but never got the opportunity to fix it. I'll probably release an interim build tonight.
          Offical Freeway Subforum
          Official Freeway Website

Comment

I just finished fixing stand by option on my carputer and finally got the chance to install freeway after extensive testing works pretty good but also having that volume issue, and dont get me wrong Im gonna go though the setup options again but is there a way to hide the cursor ???

Comment

You're still having the "sticky volume" issue, even with build 129?

I will include an option to hide the cursor in the next build.
              Offical Freeway Subforum
              Official Freeway Website

Comment

yeah I installed the front end yesterday and as of now is my official one, but I did notice the sticky volume with 129, I'll see how it reacts today and post it at night, talk to you later....

Comment

ok oeri I troubleshooted the problem, and it seems to happen only after you return from stand by that it does it, I also have to address another problem with my stand by config because sometimes it not activating the usb but that's another story, after the stand by I just have to quit the program and run it again and volume bug is fixed :-) pretty weird huh....

I'll do more testing tomorrow but as of today I used the software all day couple of glitches but I have to write them down cuz I had a long day and of the top of my head I cant remember....

talk to ya later

Comment

When you resume from standby, do you have to click on the volume button for it to stick? Does it happen the first time you click on it?

Thanks, and keep me posted.
                    - oeri
                    Offical Freeway Subforum
                    Official Freeway Website

Comment

yeah it actually happens the first time I clickon it, I just exit and run the program and it works... and there seems to be a problem with video and mp3, something happens that you have to clear the playlist and then it'll work fine, I had computer problems this weekend so once I get my laptop I'll go ahead and write everything down...

Comment

Working...
                      X