Visualization Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visualization Problem

I'm having an issue getting AVS to show up inside Freeway. If I use the desktop link it is open in the background but will not integrate inside Freeway. I'm not sure if I'm overlooking something in the freeway.ini or if there is an icon I'm not clicking but for the life of me I can't get ti to work. Thanks in advance for the help and thank you even more for this project.

Which visualization are you using in Winamp? Does it match the one you've defined in the Freeway.ini?
    Offical Freeway Subforum
    Official Freeway Website

Comment

from freeway.ini

Visualization=AVS

and winamp is set to Advanced Visualization Studio v2.81b [vis.avs.dll]

If I click the desktop link inside of Freeway, I can see winamp and the avs window open. However, it won't integrate. Thanks.

Comment

Am I the only one who has experienced this problem?

Comment

This is very strange. Have you tried it with MilkDrop?
          Offical Freeway Subforum
          Official Freeway Website

Comment

I just tried it with MilkDrop and it works. I guess I'll just have to use it. Still curious on why one works and the other doesn't.

Comment

As a follow up I tired again with AVS, still no go. However milkdrop works swimingly. Thanks for the suggestion. If you do feel like trying to get to the bottom of the AVI thing and need additional info just let me know. Thanks for a great product oeri.

Comment

Are you familiar with using an API spy? That would be of some help.
                Offical Freeway Subforum
                Official Freeway Website

Comment

Currently no but I'll do a little detective work and see if I can figure it out. However, college might get in the way until the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                  X