Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skinning request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Skinning request

    We'll, this isnt especially important, but would make skinning easier
    The text inside the text boxes are normaly centered. Would it be possible to add attributes for left, center, right adjustment? Much like the existing bold, italic and underlined? And mybe also a scond textcolor for "held down" button?

    My carputer

    Old one

  • #2
    Originally posted by Mañana View Post
    The text inside the text boxes are normaly centered. Would it be possible to add attributes for left, center, right adjustment? Much like the existing bold, italic and underlined?
    This is already possible. The number immediately before the font name defines the alignment.

    And mybe also a scond textcolor for "held down" button?
    I'm not sure what you mean by this.
    Offical Freeway Subforum
    Official Freeway Website

    Comment


    • #3
      I think he means when a button is pressed, it would be nice to have the ability to set the font to a different color. Example ->
      • Up state - Button has black background and white lettering
      • Down state - Button has white background and blue lettering.
      2002 Grand Am progress :
      [••••••••••••••••………] - 80%
      ...complete setup, but still need to make the install cleaner

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah, exactly =)

        And just a thought, it seems like FW uses its own mp3 database? Why not use winamps?
        My carputer

        Old one

        Comment


        • #5
          Because mine is better
          Offical Freeway Subforum
          Official Freeway Website

          Comment


          • #6
            My carputer

            Old one

            Comment


            • #7
              Does your database store ID3 info? Or does it get that from Winamp?

              Also, does it handle file deletion? Because I recently deleted a directory from my mp3 folder, and FW still has the files in its library. Thou, when playing, I get "error 76, path not found". I tried rebuilding both winamps library (witch does not contain the files any longer) and FWs database (witch does still have them).
              My carputer

              Old one

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mañana View Post
                Does your database store ID3 info? Or does it get that from Winamp?
                It reads the ID3 info when you add the files to the library. It uses Winamp's ID3 info during playback.

                Also, does it handle file deletion? Because I recently deleted a directory from my mp3 folder, and FW still has the files in its library. Thou, when playing, I get "error 76, path not found". I tried rebuilding both winamps library (witch does not contain the files any longer) and FWs database (witch does still have them).
                Hmm, I don't think Freeway knows how to handle files that have been deleted. I'll work on this when I get some time, but for the time being, erase the library.ini and rebuild from scratch. It won't have to download album art again, so it should be relatively quick.
                Offical Freeway Subforum
                Official Freeway Website

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by oeri View Post
                  It reads the ID3 info when you add the files to the library. It uses Winamp's ID3 info during playback.
                  I see, cuz it has the same problem as winamp with the ID3 tags when scrolling around a new playlist. (They dont update unless scolling to them, so all you see is the filename)

                  Originally posted by oeri View Post
                  Hmm, I don't think Freeway knows how to handle files that have been deleted. I'll work on this when I get some time, but for the time being, erase the library.ini and rebuild from scratch. It won't have to download album art again, so it should be relatively quick.
                  Yeah, no hurry =) I'll just try that and see if it works.
                  My carputer

                  Old one

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X