Suggestion: Add mouseovers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Add mouseovers

First time using Freeway and the first thing I asked myself is, "where are the *#$%^&( mouseovers?" Some of the buttons weren't intuitive to me and I'm still not sure what a couple of them do exactly.

My mouseovers, you mean tooltips telling you what the buttons do? Let me know if you can't figure something out.
    Offical Freeway Subforum
    Official Freeway Website

Comment

Yes, that is what I'm referring to. The tooltips don't need to contain elaborate descriptions, but a simple "Play", "Stop", "Next Track", etc... would be nice. It is still scanning my library right now so I can't pull up the interface. The sideways ribbon was one and the eye looking thing are two that are coming to my head.

BTW, have you tried building a library with a largish collection? I started the scan after I posted and hours later it is still clunking away. It's only scanning at a rate slightly faster than 1 file/sec.

Comment

The sideways ribbon is shuffle, and the eye is for video/full-screen GPS.

Building the library should not take more than a minute or two. What kind of files are in your library? Do they have tags? What are your system specs?
        Offical Freeway Subforum
        Official Freeway Website

Comment

I installed Alpha 1 a few days ago and it scanned my library of 4472 MP3 with fully populated ID3 tags. It took about 5 minutes to complete on a 1.3 Ghz Via CPU.

Comment

I have a Via Epia M1000 (1Ghz CPU).

Library size is under 40k files with a mix of those with and without ID3 tags.

Comment

Working...
            X