This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions / Requests

I hope you don't mind that I put this thread up.
    I figured alot of people would have requests and/or suggestions.

I saw some people wanting the ability to reverse the effect of the scroll bar.

Also, mouse scroll wheel support for playlist scrolling would be nice also. - or for volume change.
    SP13000|M2-ATX|512MB DDR400|2.5" 7200RPM S-ATA|Trans-7"|Slim SL DVD-CDRW|KEH 5.1 DSP|SB L!ve Ext|Gyration PowerMate|BT|WiFi|GPS|WinXP|VoomPC
    GPSing - Digital Speedo
    Relocating headunit and extending faceplate
    Button app to Alt-Tab between two programs

In-built support for ir remote (irman) (can provide some VB code should it be required)
    Playlist scrolling going the "other way"
    Mousewheel for scrolling/volume
    In-built Destinator for GPS (code will happily be provided)
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

Comment

I like how it automatically starts the DVD program on disc insert. If you can make a option to make it play the disc also that would be awesome.

Also, a option to make the mouse disapear when the DVD plays.

I just donated $10.00 for all your hard work and coding. Thanks.
      SP13000|M2-ATX|512MB DDR400|2.5" 7200RPM S-ATA|Trans-7"|Slim SL DVD-CDRW|KEH 5.1 DSP|SB L!ve Ext|Gyration PowerMate|BT|WiFi|GPS|WinXP|VoomPC
      GPSing - Digital Speedo
      Relocating headunit and extending faceplate
      Button app to Alt-Tab between two programs

Comment

Im just gonna re-request my request that i made in the "Frodoplayer - released" thread.

Its to do with making a circle for the mini-mode that expands to include all the different buttons so that less screen space is taken up by the mini-mode.

And another is to allow multiple directories for videos and music to be searched. Kinda like how in myHtpc where it allows multiple directories and then just displays them as one big one that you can scroll through for your movies or music. I like this mainly so that if i load a dvd in my dvd drive that has a folder for music and one for videos i can play whats on my hard drive as well as my cd drive.

Anyway great program!
        Hardware: M10000 / 2.5" 700meg Solid State Drive / 30 gig 7200 rpm HD / DigitalWW 7" LCD / USB Touscreen / X10 Lola Remote / Serial GPS
        Current Project: Turning Nissan Steering Wheel Remote into Joystick to control Frodoplayer

Comment

From a previous post on another thread...
          I am in favor of adding a day/night gamma control of some sort, if it is feasible.

One more thing. When you are playing a movie, it sometimes will play without showing video, and you have to toggle between the information, the music icon, and finally to the video that is playing. Is there a possibility of disabling everything but the actual video in that "tab"? For home use it isnt so bad, but in a car every click is important
          2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

Originally posted by gospeed.racer
            From a previous post on another thread...
            I am in favor of adding a day/night gamma control of some sort, if it is feasible.

One more thing. When you are playing a movie, it sometimes will play without showing video, and you have to toggle between the information, the music icon, and finally to the video that is playing. Is there a possibility of disabling everything but the actual video in that "tab"? For home use it isnt so bad, but in a car every click is important
            I have a better idea. I will put an option in the settings so when you play a file it will always go to video/vis mode.

Frodo
            [H]4 Life
            My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
            It will be done sometime in the next generation.
            I'm a lesbian too.
            I am for hire!

Comment

I second the day/night mode and making the mini-mode more mini. And also an option to have the volume always start at 100%. Of course unless there already is and I am just missing it.
              2007 Tahoe
              Opus with iBase 896 and Pentium M 735 Transflective Xenarc Alpine DVA-9861, PXA-H900, Sinfoni 45X2 (2) 90x2, Genesis Dual Mono, JL 1000/1 (2), Focal Be tweeters, ScanSpeak Revelator Mids, Dynaudio MW170, Dayton 12" Ref.

My Install

Comment

Frodo,

One very nice feature I have been using in JRiver MediaCenter player is the fadeout/fadein between songs. I have a lot of mp3's with trash on the front end and back end of them. The JRMC player does a nice fadein/fadeout between the mp3's so that I never hear the garbage. Looks like you've already got the fade-in working. Could you add an option to fade-out as you end one song and fade-in as the other song starts and overlap them by 2-3 seconds? Does this make sense?
                MikeH

Comment

Originally posted by Naamanf
                  And also an option to have the volume always start at 100%.
                  ARE YOU SERIOUS??!
                  Aopen i855GMEm-LFS with Dothan 1.8ghz
                  512mb DDR333
                  Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

might be a good option if you run thru a head unit, you want the volume control there anyway.
                    2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

Well, since Frodo said that it remembers where it was last set I suppose if you have it at 100% then that's where it will always be....problem solved right?
                      Aopen i855GMEm-LFS with Dothan 1.8ghz
                      512mb DDR333
                      Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

Originally posted by ddogg_777
                        Well, since Frodo said that it remembers where it was last set I suppose if you have it at 100% then that's where it will always be....problem solved right?

well unless it crashes
                        [H]4 Life
                        I'm a lesbian too.
                        I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins

well unless it crashes
                          haha....

Actually mine seems to like 14%...when I first enter, it will revert to where it was...then, sometimes it will crash (sometimes I am a little trigger happy, might be overworking it as it is loading) and when I restart it, it stops the volume at 14%. Also, if I go into the menu to adjust settings, it likes to revert to 14% also.

Still working with it, and finding stuff, and learning...so far so good. The program is easy to understand and use..Very user friendly. It will be interesting to see where you go from here...if we get a program this good as a beta, the future looks pretty bright

BTW...how do you tell which level you are at? I "think" I am up to date with 1.0.3 but how do I know if the patch worked? It still shows 1.0 on the main screen.
                          2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

Originally posted by gospeed.racer
                            BTW...how do you tell which level you are at? I "think" I am up to date with 1.0.3 but how do I know if the patch worked? It still shows 1.0 on the main screen.
                            The next version will include the revision on the about tab.
                            In the meantime you can get a propeties on the filename.
                            [H]4 Life
                            I'm a lesbian too.
                            I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by Naamanf
                              ...making the mini-mode more mini. And also an option to have the volume always start at 100%. Of course unless there already is and I am just missing it.
                              I'd just be happy if I could minimize it to the task bar or maybe the system tray.

Comment

Working...
                              X