Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skin settings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Skin settings

    Hey Frodo,

    Just a few questions.

    Is there a way to make the backcolor transparent?
    also, is there a a keycode for the colors, what do all those numbers mean.

    Im working on a skin and these 2 things are pretty much all i have to set.

    Thanks.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

  • #2
    Originally posted by liquid_smoke
    Hey Frodo,

    Just a few questions.

    Is there a way to make the backcolor transparent?
    also, is there a a keycode for the colors, what do all those numbers mean.

    Im working on a skin and these 2 things are pretty much all i have to set.

    Thanks.
    1)No
    2) VB expresses it's colors as long integers
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

    Comment


    • #3
      for #1, is there a way to make it an image that has tranparency?

      for#2 how do i convert RGB or CMYK to the long interger?

      Thanks again.
      01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
      01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

      beer replenishment fund
      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
      mp3car live search

      i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by liquid_smoke
        for #1, is there a way to make it an image that has tranparency?

        for#2 how do i convert RGB or CMYK to the long interger?

        Thanks again.
        1)No

        2) I wrote you a program.
        rgbtolong.zip

        Frodo
        [H]4 Life
        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
        I'm a lesbian too.
        I am for hire!

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks, that helps a lot.
          01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
          01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

          beer replenishment fund
          http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
          mp3car live search

          i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

          Comment


          • #6
            Try Eclipse Palette http://www.greeneclipsesoftware.com/eclipsepalette.html

            It what i use for getting a colour from anywhere on screen and converting it to a wide range of formats.
            We are, will have and forever will be...
            But not tommorrow!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AlienEclipse
              Try Eclipse Palette http://www.greeneclipsesoftware.com/eclipsepalette.html

              It what i use for getting a colour from anywhere on screen and converting it to a wide range of formats.

              Nice, here is a note. You need to use the "#" section for the color.

              Frodo
              [H]4 Life
              My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
              It will be done sometime in the next generation.
              I'm a lesbian too.
              I am for hire!

              Comment

              Working...
              X