Changes for 1.0.4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes for 1.0.4

Here is a brief overview of the changes.

Day, Night Skins (And all default skins done)
    Scheduling of Day/Night Skins
    Skin Preview (both day and night)
    CPU & Memory Monitor
    FrodoMagnifier integration (as a vis mode)
    Autoplay DVD now actually starts the dvd
    Exact scaling of album art
    Folder level album art added ("album.jpg" in same folder as files)
    Option to turn off Art & Skip Art mode
    Option to turn off FrodoMagnifier & Skip Mag Mode
    Option to not allow full screen Vis (But still allow Full screen video)
    Mini-Mode will now "roll-up" (Click the title bar)
    Option to jump to Vis/Video mode on Play
    Added Song Display options:
    (Artist - Title)
    (Title - Artist)
    (Title)

Some bug fixes.
    And probably some additions.

And read the requirements !
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=47
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Ooh, it just keeps getting better!
    Aopen i855GMEm-LFS with Dothan 1.8ghz
    512mb DDR333
    Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

Sweet! Can't wait. Just a quick question. Did you ever figure out how to keep the vis/videos from minimizing between play of differant songs/videos?
      Thanks a lot frodo!
      AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
      Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
      Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
      -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Oh crap, just saw that you have already released it. I guess I will find out for myself
        Installed.

Comment

I installed it on two differant computers and I am getting the same problem. It keeps crashing. I don't think it matters what I am doing, it is just after a certain amount of time that it does it. I downloaded all of the required programs and I am doing the same things as I did before but it still crashes. Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT:
          Well, I have no idea what is causing it to crash. It seems pretty random too me. Like I said it is happening on two computers so I don't know if anyone else is having this problem or not.
          Installed.

Comment

I am also having problems with it crashing. It crashes while rebuilding the database everytime. It also crashes when I am doing nothing. Nothing is logged in the error log but windows says that it is a problem with the NTDLL.DLL or something like that. Don't think that helps much, but next time I get a chance I will try to get something a little better.
            2007 Tahoe
            Opus with iBase 896 and Pentium M 735 Transflective Xenarc Alpine DVA-9861, PXA-H900, Sinfoni 45X2 (2) 90x2, Genesis Dual Mono, JL 1000/1 (2), Focal Be tweeters, ScanSpeak Revelator Mids, Dynaudio MW170, Dayton 12" Ref.

My Install

Comment

Similiar Problems

It does seem less stable then the last release. After I had downloaded and installed all of the requirements 1.03 was pretty stable. 1.04 crashes during startup and hiberantion randomly now. No errors in the log either.
              Don't Fear The Gurkey
              Click here to check out My Setup

Comment

Originally posted by Naamanf
                I am also having problems with it crashing. It crashes while rebuilding the database everytime. It also crashes when I am doing nothing. Nothing is logged in the error log but windows says that it is a problem with the NTDLL.DLL or something like that. Don't think that helps much, but next time I get a chance I will try to get something a little better.
                I am getting the ntdll.dll error too. Always happens when rebuilding the database. Still has the problem with the vis/videos when going to the next song/video it will minimize the vis/video. depending on what visualization I am still having problems minimizing them by clicking the screen. Some work and some don't. Also, the jump to vis/video on play feature isn't working on mine.
                Installed.

Comment

I finally got my whole database of songs added (over 9000 songs). The only way I could get it to work without crashing is to have the "show progress" option enabled. I don't know why that would make it not crash but that is the only time when it would add all of my songs. Not sure if that was just a coincidence.
                  Installed.

Comment

After loading and restarting it shows 0 songs

Does anybody still see their songs in the database listing after exiting frodo? Mine alwasy goes back to Zero. I still can see the songs in the interface when searching and playing.
                    Don't Fear The Gurkey
                    Click here to check out My Setup

Comment

Originally posted by wkolodny
                      Does anybody still see their songs in the database listing after exiting frodo? Mine alwasy goes back to Zero. I still can see the songs in the interface when searching and playing.
                      I think it has always done this.
                      Installed.

Comment

I love to be able to choose how the title will be displayed. Your app is really a great one and I like how you integrate suggestions. The frodoplayer is definately the greatest integrated MM player I found so far.

This said, the roll-up for the mini player should not be in the title if we're to move the miniplayer while looking at another app (e.g. GPS.)
                        -Mars

Comment

Originally posted by Marsupial
                          This said, the roll-up for the mini player should not be in the title if we're to move the miniplayer while looking at another app (e.g. GPS.)
                          I don't understand.
                          [H]4 Life
                          I'm a lesbian too.
                          I am for hire!

Comment

I think he's saying that maybe the mini-mini-mode should not be accessed through the title bar because then when he moves it to another part of the screen it will be enlarged...at least thats my guess.

I like the idea that youve done but is there a way that it shows a little bit more so that we can see the song title but not have access to the buttons or have the amount of reduction skinnable.
                            Hardware: M10000 / 2.5" 700meg Solid State Drive / 30 gig 7200 rpm HD / DigitalWW 7" LCD / USB Touscreen / X10 Lola Remote / Serial GPS
                            Current Project: Turning Nissan Steering Wheel Remote into Joystick to control Frodoplayer

Comment

Originally posted by leenas
                              I think he's saying that maybe the mini-mini-mode should not be accessed through the title bar because then when he moves it to another part of the screen it will be enlarged...at least thats my guess.

I like the idea that youve done but is there a way that it shows a little bit more so that we can see the song title but not have access to the buttons or have the amount of reduction skinnable.
                              Well the whole mini mode is skinnable, it can be whatever size you want anyway.
                              [H]4 Life
                              I'm a lesbian too.
                              I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
                              X