Skin Presentation Thread - Spinoff :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin Presentation Thread - Spinoff :)

OMG. I'm not alone... A fellow Star Trek watcher. (I abstain from using the term "trekkie" as it has nothing but negative connotations to it...)
    "Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b@$#*??!!"

Originally posted by gubon13
    OMG. I'm not alone... A fellow Star Trek watcher. (I abstain from using the term "trekkie" as it has nothing but negative connotations to it...)
    shhhh...
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

I have made some skins, which are just your skin with a gradient background.

I also made a photoshop file that has the background edited out, so that anyone can add a picture/color of their choosing.

I'll post this up when I get home.

I plan on making my own skin later on, but that is gonig to require a lot of work, and I have finals and the SAT to work on now.

BTW, is it ok if I edit that monkey out of the skin? I left the "frodoplayer", but ditched the monkey and the "1.0".
      Bruno Speech Recognition - Advanced Speech Recognition designed to control any program. Extra support for FrodoPlayer and Winamp.

Comment

hmmm.... he's talking about your monkey...

lol. my god i'm bored... making random posts now.

Comment

Originally posted by FunkDaMonkMan
          BTW, is it ok if I edit that monkey out of the skin? I left the "frodoplayer", but ditched the monkey and the "1.0".
          Yes, you can delete him and anything else. I don't care.
          [H]4 Life
          I'm a lesbian too.
          I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by reda4
            you also need two font to make this work.
            1976 and simpleton(BRK)...you can find in my last skin zip file red.
            This is probably a really dumb question, but it used to be that pressing "menu" twice presented you with an "exit" from FrodoPlayer. Now with this (really cool, by the way) skin, I can't figure out how to exit from FrodPlayer.

Is this an evil plot to take over my carputer or am I just too dumb to be operating a car and a computer at the same time?
            SeeYa! -Jim-

Comment

Originally posted by STI_FFY
              This is probably a really dumb question, but it used to be that pressing "menu" twice presented you with an "exit" from FrodoPlayer. Now with this (really cool, by the way) skin, I can't figure out how to exit from FrodPlayer.

Is this an evil plot to take over my carputer or am I just too dumb to be operating a car and a computer at the same time?
              u were actually clicking menu than exit. They just happen to be in the same place in the default skin. Now jsut click menu than exit than exit again....

Comment

Originally posted by reda4
                u were actually clicking menu than exit. They just happen to be in the same place in the default skin. Now jsut click menu than exit than exit again....

DOH! When you click "exit" on the menu screen, up pops a red box that sort of blends in with the rest of the background screen. I didn't even see it.
                SeeYa! -Jim-

Comment

Originally posted by Marsupial
                  Started to work on my own skin... took pictures of my genuine TOYOTA radio as an image source...

Worked a little too late tonight. The skin is far from done, I only have the main background so far, but wanted feedback, suggestions and insults.
                  How's this for an insult: EWWW, A COROLLA???

Nah, but looks promising. Gotta clean up those buttons, but I suspect that you know this.

Keep up the good work! (Man, we're like a support group in here!)

Comment

Explain what you have against the toyota corolla - its the car that sucks the less gas except the hybrids and diesel ones...

Anyway, I might stop production of this skin as I tried the device in my car to realise the screen I have is not "sun readable" but that frodo's skin does an incredible job at making it readable in full sunlight... Its impressive. I guess its not planned this way and just happen to be great.

Anyway, the gf likes the frodoplayer main skin so I might come out to a modified stock frodoplayer skin instead of my own...

(also I have to reformat my main rig out of a stupid viral attack not covered by NAV)
                    -Mars

Comment

I was just a joke, Marsupial. I have very fond memories of my friend's Corolla in highschool.

Out of curiosity, what did the virus do? (Hoping it might lead to a solution for my own problems.)

Comment

NOW you can have your name in about box.

Comment

Originally posted by mpattonm
                          NOW you can have your name in about box.
                          I'm impatient, what can I say
                          [H]4 Life
                          I'm a lesbian too.
                          I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by gubon13
                            I was just a joke, Marsupial. I have very fond memories of my friend's Corolla in highschool.

Out of curiosity, what did the virus do? (Hoping it might lead to a solution for my own problems.)
                            No prob... I like my car, even if its old, rusty and noisy. Its the best I ever heard of. Been beating the hell out of it for 6 years now... its a 1990 and still no problems with it!

Anyway, the virus didn't do much, they really never did.

The antivirus did a lot... now I miss 285 exe files (including photoshop.exe, frodoplayer.exe, mspaint.exe, notepad.exe, etc...)

Symantec sucks.

Frodo, nice one, but I would have tough you'd make it more "realistic" - the federation logo in the interface bar is not quite LCARS... but you still have beaten me on it.
                            -Mars

Comment

Originally posted by Marsupial
                              Frodo, nice one, but I would have tough you'd make it more "realistic" - the federation logo in the interface bar is not quite LCARS... but you still have beaten me on it.
                              WTH are you talking about, that logo is the lcars federation logo.
                              If you can find me a better one I'll swap it out.

Frodo
                              [H]4 Life
                              I'm a lesbian too.
                              I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
                              X