full screen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full screen?

i can't get frodoplayer to run in full screen. i am running 800x600 display setting and i went into the skin part of the player and selected the 800x600 skin. i have the same problem on two computers. my house computer is 1024x768 and i did the same thing and had the same results. what am i doing wrong?

let me add here that frodoplayer is kick ***, thanx frodo!!
    "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Originally posted by riddle14
    i can't get frodoplayer to run in full screen. i am running 800x600 display setting and i went into the skin part of the player and selected the 800x600 skin. i have the same problem on two computers. my house computer is 1024x768 and i did the same thing and had the same results. what am i doing wrong?

let me add here that frodoplayer is kick ***, thanx frodo!!
    In the settings menu uncheck use advanced screen settings.
    Or if you want exact size and replacement, leave them on and
    edit the ini file under the [ADVANCED] section.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

that did it, thanks. one other question. when are some more skins going to come out? i really like the whole brushed metal skin that media car has, this way you can add your vehicles logo to the skin. once again frodo kick *** job thanks!
      "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

Working...
      X