No announcement yet.

reda4's MMI skin in multiple colours :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reda4's MMI skin in multiple colours :)

Having downloaded and tried out reda4's skin for FrodoPlayer, I found a couple of niggling problems, those namely being that each screen is a different colour, and also that the volume buttons in the radio are round the wrong way!!

So, i've compiled all the screens to the same colour, so there are now 4 seperate zip files for each colour, and I've also fixed the radio volume buttons

Update 09/06/2004: All screens are now DONE, and the links below are updated with the complete files

Update 06/09/2004 20:10GMT
    Zip files are updated yet again. I am about to release my External Destinator control program for use with FrodoPlayer, and therefore the mini-mode of FrodoPlayer required modification for this purpose.

Within the zip files are the following files which will require editing before use:

MiniDefault.ini
    MiniGPS.ini
    SkinDefault.ini
    SkinGPS.ini
    Skins\MiniDefault\
    Skins\MiniGPS\

Depending on whether you require to use the standard mini-mode, or whether you will be using the Destinator program (GPS), you will need to rename the relevent files/directories to Skin.ini and Skins\Mini\

If these files are NOT renamed, FrodoPlayer WILL NOT work properly.

Download links:
    Zip files are available at the following locations (and they also all contain the required fonts for the skin):
    Blue
    Green
    Orange
    Red

Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

yeah.. I too liked the skin, but didnt like the many colours it came in.. hats off to u m8.. and thanks to reda4 for the original

:-)

CdR
    Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

I've now done the OSK and mini-mode (apart from the bug which I have notified Frodo about, once he fixes that the mini-mode will be fine) and am in the process of doing the DVD mode buttons, once those are done I will update the above zip files with these fixes (currently the zip files do not contain these fixes)

Garry
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

OK, everything is done, and updated files have been uploaded.

I hope this is of some use to anyone

Garry
        www.aimee.cc

Comment

Link to skin files does'nt seam to work.
          1999 Explorer 70%
          SN41g2 AMD 2000xp
          Lilliput 7" TS & 2-5" lcds
          40Gb & DVD laptop drives, 160Gb HD
          XM & Xtreame (FM) radio
          GPS, PowerMate
          SB live PCI, Stand alone TV tuner
          4ch & Explorer Sub amp
          Aries 150w PSU (n/working)
          400w power inverter.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeweb
            Link to skin files does'nt seam to work.
            Don't know what's up with your end, but it works fine from here. (Here being at work behind firewall etc)

Garry
            www.aimee.cc

Comment

Update 06/09/2004 20:10GMT

Zip files are updated yet again. I am about to release my External Destinator control program for use with FrodoPlayer, and therefore the mini-mode of FrodoPlayer required modification for this purpose.

Within the zip files are the following files which will require editing before use:

MiniDefault.ini
              MiniGPS.ini
              SkinDefault.ini
              SkinGPS.ini
              Skins\MiniDefault\
              Skins\MiniGPS\

Depending on whether you require to use the standard mini-mode, or whether you will be using the Destinator program (GPS), you will need to rename the relevent files/directories to Skin.ini and Skins\Mini\

If these files are NOT renamed, FrodoPlayer WILL NOT work properly.

Garry
              www.aimee.cc

Comment

Working...
              X