First Install questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Install questions

I've got fp setup and patched and I'm falling in love with this app, My only question is where do I find skins for it? I seem many screenshots on the forums but no place to download them.

Secondly, I'm interested in getting my GPS working, It seems Routis and Destinator are the most popular however I'm not sure how to go about finding and installing them. I understand that Routis in a PocketPC app. If I purchase Routis I should be able to install it on my computer?

FP seems to run well on my p200 mmx laptop however divx decoding is pretty sad, Is there anyway to adjust the settings for it to make it less choppy without buying a new computer?

thx

c4shm0ney
    01 Metro LSI
    79hp 41MPG Highway
    Check my progress
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=51295

Originally posted by c4shm0ney
    I've got fp setup and patched and I'm falling in love with this app, My only question is where do I find skins for it? I seem many screenshots on the forums but no place to download them.

Secondly, I'm interested in getting my GPS working, It seems Routis and Destinator are the most popular however I'm not sure how to go about finding and installing them. I understand that Routis in a PocketPC app. If I purchase Routis I should be able to install it on my computer?

FP seems to run well on my p200 mmx laptop however divx decoding is pretty sad, Is there anyway to adjust the settings for it to make it less choppy without buying a new computer?

thx

c4shm0ney
    You can download skins @ frodoplayer.com

Routis is a windows & a ppc app.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

appologies

My appologies for not looking before asking, I found the skins.
      01 Metro LSI
      79hp 41MPG Highway
      Check my progress

Comment

Originally posted by c4shm0ney
        My appologies for not looking before asking, I found the skins.
        No problem, send me some of your username for my effort
        [H]4 Life
        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
        I'm a lesbian too.
        I am for hire!

Comment

I wish I had cashmoney, my other online monkier is "MC L0wC4sh" for example.. "Hey man can you cover this, I'm low on cash".. Honestly, I think I've got the cheapest setup on here. I'm using an old p200 laptop with an fm transciever in a Chevy Metro. Needless to say I'm ballin on budget.
          01 Metro LSI
          79hp 41MPG Highway
          Check my progress

Comment

Working...
          X