Problems with frodo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with frodo

Once installed the skin on having restarted frodo shields himself me . Which is my problem ?
    I have everything installed except ....Directshow filter for Ogg Vorbis Audio, Real Alternative, Quicktime Alternative.

I'm sorry but I can't understand your English. Ask in spanish and hopefully someone will help you.

And as for everyone else, If you can't be helpful, don't post any more bull**** spanish.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

ok, cuando instalo un skin al reiniciar el programa (Frodopalyer) se me queda bloqueado, cual es el problema.

Comment

What skin are you using ? Did you update to 1.08. What do you mean by blocked or shielded ?
        [H]4 Life
        My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
        It will be done sometime in the next generation.
        I'm a lesbian too.
        I am for hire!

Comment

skin MMI Blue 800x600 y si actualice a la version 1.08

What do you mean by blocked or shielded ---> no puedo usar ninguna funcion o boton

Comment

Originally posted by Kenzo
            skin MMI Blue 800x600 y si actualice a la version 1.08

What do you mean by blocked or shielded ---> no puedo usar ninguna funcion o boton
            Creo que yo tenia el mismo problema una vez. Creo que yo 'uninstalled' el programa, bore el 'folder' y se lo reinstale. Disculpame pero no se todas las palabras en espanol
            AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
            Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
            Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
            -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Originally posted by brady
              Creo que yo tenia el mismo problema una vez. Creo que yo 'uninstalled' el programa, bore el 'folder' y se lo reinstale. Disculpame pero no se todas las palabras en espanol
              gracias brady tu espaņol es mejor que mi ingles , si ya hice yo eso y sigue pasando lo mismo...

otra cosa....que tipo de fuente de alimentacion se usa en el coche para conectar el pc

Comment

otra cosa....que tipo de fuente de alimentacion se usa en el coche para conectar el pc
                Necesitas un Opus Power Supply. Lo vende en la tienda de mp3car.com.
                - 3+ years & still no carputer!
                - Done collecting parts
                - Currently planning setup

Comment

gracias brady tu espaņol es mejor que mi ingles , si ya hice yo eso y sigue pasando lo mismo...

Como dijo Mitokondria el Opus es lo mejor solucion porque no requere mucho trabajo. Cueste mucho pero hace todo.
                  No se porque tu frodoplayer todavia no sirve. Usas Windows XP, no?
                  AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                  Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                  Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                  -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

si, uso windows xp profesional y tengo instalado todo lo que pide...funcionar me funciona excepto cuando cierro el programa con la musica sonando o pongo otro skin

Comment

So his problem is that Frodoplayer works fine but with another skin he can't depress any of the buttons. Is he missing one of the skin files?
                      Aopen i855GMEm-LFS with Dothan 1.8ghz
                      512mb DDR333
                      Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

I really must make a readme file.

In the MMI skins directory, you need to rename 1 folder and 1 file, depending on whether you are using my GPS addon or not.

Rename SkinGPS.ini to skin.ini and the folder MiniGPS to Mini if you are using my Destinator program, or rename SkinDefault.ini to skin.ini and the folder MiniDefaultl to Mini

Garry
                        Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
                        www.aimee.cc

Comment

Originally posted by Confused
                          I really must make a readme file.

In the MMI skins directory, you need to rename 1 folder and 1 file, depending on whether you are using my GPS addon or not.

Rename SkinGPS.ini to skin.ini and the folder MiniGPS to Mini if you are using my Destinator program, or rename SkinDefault.ini to skin.ini and the folder MiniDefaultl to Mini

Garry
                          Thanks, renombre MiniGPS to Mini etc y funcionando. Thanks.

Una cosa que no dije... enorabuena por el software me gusta mucho su funcionamiento y integracion.

Comment

No Ogg ....Ugh!

Sorry to post here but can't find but one other thread with ogg and error. So here it goes....

I get an error in Frodoplayer 1.09(all requirements are installed by the faq) from WMP that says:

The file you are attempting to play has an extension that does not match the file format. Playing the file may result in unexpected behavior.

I try to play the file anyway and nothing happens. The files plays fine under linux.

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing both Directshow filter for Monkey's Audio and Directshow filter for Ogg Vorbis Audio but it still doesn't work.... could it be the windoze version doesn't support embedded tags?

any ideas??? Everything else works AWSOME!

Comment

Originally posted by MediaWesty
                              Sorry...I get an error in Frodoplayer 1.09...
                              Thats maybe because you are the only one with a early beta release??

Did you try to play the files with other player like winamp or core ? Just to find where the problem is, codecs or player config. .
                              Ikea Case. Epia M10000.M1-ATX. 512 Mb. 2,5" 80 GB HDD. 7" Lilliput. BU-303 GPS. Sony Joystick.
                              Status -->
                              Lilliput Installed (not indash yet..)
                              BraveCar 2.5

Comment

Working...
                              X