Trouble Updating Patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Updating Patch

Hey Guys - I am having problems updating FrodoPlayer with the patch. When I run it - the computer just hangs.... The FrodoPlayer.exe is running in the background but nothing is happening - but today - an error log file was being created:

8/6/2004 - 4:28:29 PM - 13 - Type mismatch - frmDB-LoadSettings - 0 - FrodoPlayer -
    8/6/2004 - 4:28:29 PM - 13 - Type mismatch - frmDB-LoadSettings - 0 - FrodoPlayer -
    8/6/2004 - 4:28:29 PM - 13 - Type mismatch - MainModule-LoadVoices - 0 - FrodoPlayer -
    8/6/2004 - 4:28:29 PM - 13 - Type mismatch - MainModule-LoadVoices - 0 - FrodoPlayer

Here are some of the lines - do I have to run the patch from within the installed directory of FrodoPlayer? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71
    STOLEN - M10000, 512MB, 60GB 2.5" HDD, 7" Custom mounted Lilliput, Morex 3688 Case, 90W PSU w/ ITPS, GPS & CD-RW/DVD. New parts ordered for the next generation!

You just copy the files in the zip over the ones in the frodoplayer directory.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
      You just copy the files in the zip over the ones in the frodoplayer directory.
      You should make a installer (inside joke), just kidding!
      It's the cake having/eating thing.

Comment

Aso... So simple - Damn you for making things so simple! LOL Thanks!
        2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71
        STOLEN - M10000, 512MB, 60GB 2.5" HDD, 7" Custom mounted Lilliput, Morex 3688 Case, 90W PSU w/ ITPS, GPS & CD-RW/DVD. New parts ordered for the next generation!

Comment

Working...
        X