a few questions about modifying FP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few questions about modifying FP

i'm in the process of creating a new skin for FP, the ones i've found havent suited been what i'm lookin for.. I'd like to know if there's a way to make FP load the menu screen on launch instead of the player. And add a button from the menu to open the player. also the visualizations dont stay full screen when one song ends and another begins.

i have other qujestions but cant think of them at the moment, i will add them as they come to me.

for those interested here's a pic of the menu i have created thus far.
    I love the look of Honda and Acura's OEM navi splash screen so i somewhat recreated that
    Attached Files

pretty nice will you release it? will you make other logos?
    [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tektility

Comment

after i get it working how i want it for myself, i see no reason not to let others play with it. If i have the time i could put other emblems into it, but it's far from finished right now

Comment

anyone know if this can be done, i've searched for this but could not find any info. If i've overlooked something could some one point me the right way. I do see though that the fullscreen problem is a bug being fixed by the next version.

thanks in advance

Comment

you can ask Frodobaggins.. or PM him.. I didnt find it myself..
          Why the H#$CK do you want to start with the menu?

Another thing, why do you wan to see the VIS fullscreen? just download enough mpeg movies for your videoplayer :P

Comment

No the menu cannot be loaded first... I asked this awhile back... and others have
            asked for it also in the request thread...

I PM'd him about it and he stated that it was not possible for it to ever load first.
            Maybe he's changing that for 1.09 but who knows but the Monkey himself!
            CarPuter: Dell P3-500 Laptop; D-Link WiFi; Deluo GPS; D-Link Radio; iMac DVD w/ ide2usb
            Audio: Audigy 2 NX; Kicker KX700.5 amp; 20w center amp; Kicker L7 10" Sub
            Display: Lilliput 7" TouchScreen
            CarPuter Install

Comment

alright thanks alot

Comment

Working...
              X