Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is skinning FP as easy as Winamp ??

Is skinning FP as easy as Winamp ??

I have done some skinning before in Winamp. It was along time ago, but I think that I could jump back into it..

Here's one skin that I made for one of my domains. The site used to be very popular ( before file sharing came along ) and currently I don't do anything with it. But, I'm proud of the skin anyway..
    So, If I can make a skin like this, should I be able to accomplish one for FrodoPlayer ??

Don
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Don 944 LA
    Is skinning FP as easy as Winamp ??

I have done some skinning before in Winamp. It was along time ago, but I think that I could jump back into it..

Here's one skin that I made for one of my domains. The site used to be very popular ( before file sharing came along ) and currently I don't do anything with it. But, I'm proud of the skin anyway..
    So, If I can make a skin like this, should I be able to accomplish one for FrodoPlayer ??

Don
    I will be the first to say its ugly. But good work, i never completed my first winamp skin - too much effort required. As for skinning FrodoPlayer, it couldn't be easier. Have a look in the skin dir and you will see how the skins come together.
    We are, will have and forever will be...
    But not tommorrow!

Comment

If you can draw and use a calculator, you can make a skin.
      [H]4 Life
      My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
      It will be done sometime in the next generation.
      I'm a lesbian too.
      I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
        If you can draw and use a calculator, you can make a skin.
        Do you have to be able to draw a calculator, though?
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
        X