FrodoCam and girder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FrodoCam and girder

How to start, stop FrodoCam via girder? I have managed to execute the file via girder (ie my remote) but i can't make it shut the program down. the only thing I'v managed to do is make a command that markes the exit button when you execute it, but i cant make it push the button.
    My carputer

Old one

Someone else will have to help. I redid my computer and don't have girder installed yet.
    Frodo
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

Someone else? You seem to be the only one around who really knows stuff, Frodo
      My carputer

Old one

Comment

Originally posted by Maņana
        Cheek!
        Co Develper of A.I.M.E.E Automotive Intelligent Multimedia Entertainment Engine
        www.aimee.cc

Comment

Not hard to do at all.. Just have your command do an Window->Close event and specify name: 'FrodoCam 1.1' as the target. When the command runs, it'll close all windows with that as the title.
          Epia M10000, Custom enclosure, Starvision SP-VGAT, Linksys WUSB54G, Delorme Earthmate, Windows XP

Comment

Originally posted by Maņana
            Now, I definately can't say that. There are a lot of brilliant people here,
            some MUCH more than me. They just have different interests/tastes/priorities.

Frodo
            [H]4 Life
            My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
            It will be done sometime in the next generation.
            I'm a lesbian too.
            I am for hire!

Comment

Working...
            X